World OF Warcraft

Started by short_storiesgl, May 29, 2008, 12:49:23 PM

short_storiesgl

howmany of you play?.. and you should come play with me!
Or we can just talk about it here and discuss its amazingness and how it can eat at your life :D
Horde FTW

Dance Staff Second

protocol7

Quote from: short_storiesgl on May 29, 2008, 12:49:23 PM
howmany of you play?.. and you should come play with me!
Or we can just talk about it here and discuss its amazingness and how it can eat at your life :D
Horde FTW

Stormscale Horde FTW
FanimeCons resident zombie.
*I* MADE this happen!

AnimeEmperor

There's already a topic for this isn't there......

But anyway, i'm on Silverhand if anyone wants to hang out. ALLIANCE FOR THE WIN.

Kaura117

Kargath Alliance; FOR THE LIGHT.

Miss Genesis

FOR THE HORDE!
and occasionally the Dreanai
:)

Finding me is useless without the warrent, Loves. <3

AnimeEmperor

You know most of us live in the same area and share the same interests. It wouldn't be a horrible idea to all create new characters and form a guild together. We could be pretty damn organized I bet........

But that's just a thought. X3

~~Loktera~~

lol I just cancelled my account... No more than 5 minutes ago... But to my peeps out on Eonar, Laedfut feels for y'all. werd.
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

Lactose

i just sold my account. had an epicc'd 70 human mage on eonar and an epicc'd 70 BE priest on boulderfist.

i had to pay rent.
real life sucks. =(
Lactose = Liz

Kaura117

Quote from: AnimeEmperor on May 29, 2008, 08:36:53 PM
You know most of us live in the same area and share the same interests. It wouldn't be a horrible idea to all create new characters and form a guild together. We could be pretty damn organized I bet........

But that's just a thought. X3

Eeehhh... later. Lemme get my first main to 70 first. My poor Draenei shammy's been sitting at 67 for two weeks now, due to finals and Fanime.