You think that the protesters will return next year.

Started by Mister_E, May 29, 2008, 11:53:15 PM

Mister_E

I kinda hope so it give it a nice kick in the Con fun.

A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

FinalShadows

Who should I call next? The Shrimp?

G.I.R

Oh I'm willing to bet there will be at least one protester cosplay next year judging by the volume of post on them.

Steve.Young

I'd like to see them on Con Property next year, just so I could have a little bit of fun clearing them out. Boo for sidewalks!!
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

Sucrose

I'm sort of hoping by then they'll be able to move on to more productive methods of asserting their faith. =/
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

quantbits

when they do.... Hard Gay will be ready for them.

ufooooooo~

XpHoBiaX

Don't forget Annonymous. XD That's if they are around.

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

Shinsengumi

Well I'm not 100% sure they'll be back but if they do their going to be pwn again.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Stormfalcon

Heh...have to wonder what would happen if some cosplayers went yaoi in front of them...  ;D
My Cosplay Photography gallery, including FanimeCon 2001-2014:
http://stormfalcon.smugmug.com/CosplayPhotography

My DeviantArt Page:
http://stormfalcon.deviantart.com

Mister_E

I hope more come both Protesters and Anime Fans, be of HELL OF A DAY!
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Shinsengumi

Quote from: Stormfalcon on May 30, 2008, 12:35:51 AM
Heh...have to wonder what would happen if some cosplayers went yaoi in front of them...  ;D

That's something I would like to see, I could just picture there faces when they see that.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

heeroyuy135

They were there last year, they were there this year...
Oh yeah, they're coming back.

Barnes

They were at Fanime last year? Explain more please.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Shinsengumi

Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on May 30, 2008, 01:15:11 AM
They were there last year, they were there this year...
Oh yeah, they're coming back.

hummmm I don't remember seeing them last year ??? would you please explain?

heeroyuy135

I don't remember if they were the same people, but there were some last year, passing out material related to their protest...not that many people do remember them, though.

billgoku

I'm pretty sure they will be, but the same thing will happen, they'll just get laughed at by the crowd of people.
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

Kaura117

...now I know what I want to cosplay as next year.

As well as being Spider Jerusalem.

The Erisian Noosphere of North America will have a public, one-man demonstration next year, I believe~

RoverRoy009

Believe it or not, those protestors are theyre EVERY year. and Every year we get them to leave via SJPD.

I think the best thing to do is have Fanime Jesus stand with them again and hold up a sign that says "I'm with Stupid people ->"
If you love An Cafe, you can learn to love other An Cafe Fans... Now LINE UP!

Glitch

They damn well better come next year. I didn't have a camera to record all the madness. And some people here only recorded a minute of what happened. So if you protestors are reading this, please come back.(though unlikely they're on the boards XD)

sykoeent

I hope they come next year! Then I'll dress up as Mr. Satan from DBZ and the crowd should start chanting, "SATAN! SATAN!"
heheheheheh