Rurouni Kenshin 2012

Started by K&K4ever, June 01, 2008, 12:58:28 AM

Shinsengumi

Quote from: kimu on April 30, 2012, 07:17:34 PM
:o
I will be watching for you.....

(Did you get your new Ruroken costume ready yet for this year?)

Not yet, but soon 8)
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

K&K4ever

Quote from: Peacebunnie on April 24, 2012, 01:23:03 AM
Did I miss what day the gathering is? The thread is getting long, and I am getting lost. T_T (Maybe a separate thread for each year, next time?)

Anyway, if it's on Sunday, then put me down for Megumi. And my dad may or may not be back as a shinsengumi; we'll see, I guess.

Yep, it's on Sunday :D
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

K&K4ever

Quote from: LakuriSyaoran~ on April 28, 2012, 01:37:07 PM
What day/time is the gathering? I cant find it anywhere. I may attend as Misao depending on the day/time. I'm going to be her on day 0 so I'll have the outfit with me. easiest for me would be to change around on Sunday since I'm not going to be in a group cosplay already.

Once again, YES IT'S ON SUNDAY :D

kimu

Have fun! You're a half hour before my Trinity Blood gathering, so I'll be checking in when the Ruroken gathering starts.
Not sure when I'm wearing my Kenshin, but as stated before, it's going to be one of the evenings (but not Sunday or Monday.)

tuxedovilay

Unfortunately I will be at the Sailor Moon Gathering at 2pm and the Doctor who one around 11.. so I might wear Aoshi on Day 0 if weather permits :) i will be stopping by to take photos though
Cosplayer/ Photographer

LakuriSyaoran~

Quote from: tuxedovilay on May 20, 2012, 01:04:35 AM
Unfortunately I will be at the Sailor Moon Gathering at 2pm and the Doctor who one around 11.. so I might wear Aoshi on Day 0 if weather permits :) i will be stopping by to take photos though

OMG OMG PLEASE DO IIIITTTTT!!! I wanna get pictures with Aoshi as Misao :3

tuxedovilay

aww well if Misao requests the presence of Aoshi.. I will go unretire him and bring what i can find. I won't have the double kodachi's though lol.. maybe i'll do version 1. I haven't worn him since Anime expo 2006.. I won't be able to stay long though since another gathering i plan to attend to is at 2pm.
Cosplayer/ Photographer

LakuriSyaoran~

Quote from: tuxedovilay on May 21, 2012, 12:33:26 PM
aww well if Misao requests the presence of Aoshi.. I will go unretire him and bring what i can find. I won't have the double kodachi's though lol.. maybe i'll do version 1. I haven't worn him since Anime expo 2006.. I won't be able to stay long though since another gathering i plan to attend to is at 2pm.
Lol I was meaning as you said to day 0! ^^ cause that's originally the day I was gonna wear Misao XD but the gathering is a good idea too 8D

tuxedovilay

ohh!! LOL sorry i read it wrong. yeah maybe i will wear it on Day 0.. its just the trenchcoat gets hot lol and i would like to attend the gathering. i just hate being in a rush to go change for the next gathering.
Cosplayer/ Photographer

Van

Hi guys. Last minute addition here. Dusting my old Kenshin costume off from 2001 and thought I'd wear it again.  I was super surprised/happy to see there will be a gathering, so I'll do my best to be there. It's the traditional magnet Kenshin costume. Sadly didn't have time to order new purple contacts, but I found my old wig so I should be good otherwise. :D

K&K4ever

Cool, it looks like we are set to have a good gathering this year. ;D

Peacebunnie

Okay, costume websites. The headband I bought from these people:

http://www.shop-japan.co.jp/english-boku/shinsengumi.htm

And in case anyone else is interested, hand covers were from here:

http://www.e-budostore.com/accessory.htm

- Megumi, who dressed her Father in her PMK Okita outfit

(I'll try to get the RK pics up within the week! Thank you all for a lovely gathering!)
HELLO CAFFINO SHANKS COSPLAYER!!
Cosplaying: Tendo Kasumi, Ghost Princess Perona, Okita Souji, Time skip Perona, Takani Megumi.
Now planning: Boa Hancock (for friend), Chambara-style Batman (for me).

Byron

Hello everyone,

The gathering was fun this year, i was the sano with a broken zanbato. Was wondering if anyone had a compilation of the pictures that were taken?

Also i apologize if i seemed a bit unapproachable, i thought i lost my phone just before the gathering started.

Van

I've got a few shots of the gathering on my iphone, but nothing really remarkable. Anyone with a nicer camera grab any good pictures?

I was the Kenshin without the sword...

dangs

I got a video of shishio, Samurai X Kenshin, and 2 Sanosuke. I have a small video clip at the end of my youtube channel where it was Samurai X kenshin vs everyone else and also a small collaboration movie with shishio, Samurai X kenshin, and Sanosuke. I'm not sure if I can post my video but here it is

http://youtu.be/YOVhNurFrbI
My youtube channel

Cosplay for fanime 2013
Angel Beats! -Otonashi Yuzuru
Vocaloid -Akaito
Gintama! -Shinpachi
K-project -Totsuka Tatara

Peacebunnie

http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/hh6/peacebunnie/Fanime%202012/

Pics on 1-3. As my camera died, I don't have the last group photo - anyone willing to post? I want to see it...

(Thanks to the gal that used my camera! I owe you one!)
Cosplaying: Tendo Kasumi, Ghost Princess Perona, Okita Souji, Time skip Perona, Takani Megumi.

Van

Quote from: Peacebunnie on June 03, 2012, 10:24:08 PM
http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/hh6/peacebunnie/Fanime%202012/

Pics on 1-3. As my camera died, I don't have the last group photo - anyone willing to post? I want to see it...

(Thanks to the gal that used my camera! I owe you one!)

Haha you got some great pictures, but I'm sad they're so small.  The one of all the Kenshins doing the line-kick is just fantastic. XD

Peacebunnie

I resize them a bit smaller, for ease in viewing. I do have larger, so if you want one or two in particular let me know and I can email them.