hey!

Started by lover of seifer, August 09, 2003, 05:38:44 PM

lover of seifer

otakuya

*Hmm...seems like I'll be ther first one to greet someone new here....^_^!*

*GLOMP!*

Greetings, LoS! Welcome to the FanimeCon boards. .... and stuff like that.... :D Let someone else welcome you, too, cuz I'm not good at things like that.

Theres a group here you should either watch out for or submit to: the Insane 4 (SpazMegami, Jessa_chan, Faye Valentine, ChibiSerenaChan).

*sees one of them approaching* Gotta run! *ZIP!.......*

Babbit_Chan

Psssh Otakuya you make them sound so evil XD Trust me, they're just adoring anime lovers that are perfectly normal =3 This guy on the other hand... Hmm... Well Otakuya's just weird  :D J/K J/K Welcome to the boards, Seifer Lover!

Tendai

Allo~allo and welcome~

Do not feed the fangirls XD

CloudStrife546

Yo, welcome aboard.  BTW, while you're here.  You must pay tribute to me.

Every month = 1 Box of Strawberry Pocky.

Jessa_chan

*grins evilly* Welcome to the boards! *flying tackle glomps* I'm one of the scary people you were warned about! *innocent smile*
It gets a bit crazy around here, so be warned ^________^
I love Jack Sparrow. I am his fangirl. I am also obsessed with pirates. Savvy?

ChibiSerenaChan

kkyyaaaahhh!!!! hiyyyeeee!!!! welcome to the boards!!! *glomps* >^.^< feel right at home!!! hey i see my name >O_O<
One of the Original

Stage Zero Hostess (the hyper one who makes random noises) since Fanime 2006 till I retire! XD when will that be >O_o< teehee >^.^< I hope you keep supporting US HOSTS!!!

RyuHayabusa

welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay here, post often and don't lurk. and yes, do beware of the insane 4 lol  :D
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

platinum edge

Welcome to the boards, and another warning, insanity is prevalent here on the boards.  Whether you try to keep your sanity or not is up to you.  However, should you want to try to keep your sanity around here, it will be extremely difficult to attempt to do so.
Always chase after your dreams, and never forget why you are pursuing them.