An Cafe concert pics?

Started by Ariana the Rad, June 03, 2008, 11:59:32 AM

Ariana the Rad

Were any of you at the An Cafe concert? Remember how before An Cafe got on stage, some guy came on and started taking a bunch of pictures of the crowd...and the crowd was waving around, hahaha

Does anybody know anything about where those pics can be found? I wanna see if I can spot myself in the crowd lol

Kazuko

They are probally for their personal collection and Press you know for magazines like Cure shoxx and even their fanclub magazine

Tony

Quote from: Ariana the Rad on June 03, 2008, 11:59:32 AM
Were any of you at the An Cafe concert? Remember how before An Cafe got on stage, some guy came on and started taking a bunch of pictures of the crowd...and the crowd was waving around, hahaha

Does anybody know anything about where those pics can be found? I wanna see if I can spot myself in the crowd lol
Oh, I almost forgot about those... I'll ask.
Retired.
Tyrannical Board Admin, 2003-2015
Webmaster, 2003-2007
Head of MusicFest, which has the best damn staff out there, 2005-2008
Convention Chair, 2009-2011
Director of Guest Relations, 2012
Something with Guest Relations, 2013
Father, 2014

Shi_Musouka

I don't believe he uploaded those An Cafe pictures into his personal collection(for several reasons), but I think I may have an idea of who you're talking about. All I have so far is just the links to his public photo works, which doesn't seem to have too much from Fanime 2008.

I know the guy also took crowd pictures at Masquerade(had a camera war with him. lol), but I don't know if we're all thinking about the same guy. lol.

Tony

Retired.
Tyrannical Board Admin, 2003-2015
Webmaster, 2003-2007
Head of MusicFest, which has the best damn staff out there, 2005-2008
Convention Chair, 2009-2011
Director of Guest Relations, 2012
Something with Guest Relations, 2013
Father, 2014

M

Derek is indeed the guy who takes pictures (amazing pictures, btw) and he does have a few pictures of the crowd. However, I'm not sure what the plans for the pictures are and wouldn't want to violate my agreement with him by posting them. If he tells me that they are to be released publicly, then I will post them. :)
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

mrsanticafe

Does anyone know if there's a way for fans outside Japan to be apart of this fan-club magazine?

kaiora

(I was just thinking about this like 10 minutes ago xD)
Well I hope we will possibly get to see them, would be nice to see a shot of the audience, plus I have hardly seen any pictures relating to An Cafe from fanime.
Caffeko <3 ~

Kazuko

Quote from: mrsanticafe on June 04, 2008, 04:18:41 PM
Does anyone know if there's a way for fans outside Japan to be apart of this fan-club magazine?
Well you would have to join the an cafe fan club (I recall that they have one) but its probally not open to overseas memebers yet so you would have to aquire a Japanese adress to get all the goodies that most cafekko get plus you gotta pay like yearly to maintain membership

Super No 1

Quote from: kaiora on June 11, 2008, 10:05:46 AM
(I was just thinking about this like 10 minutes ago xD)
Well I hope we will possibly get to see them, would be nice to see a shot of the audience, plus I have hardly seen any pictures relating to An Cafe from fanime.

There were only two other people authorized to shoot the An Cafe concert.  One of them was myself (j-entonline.com)and the other was Kei from jrockeventsusa.com.  Our websites were asked to do articles covering the An Cafe events as Fanime.  It doesn't look like either site has posted their articles yet.  I only had to photograph the show and that's a lot easier than writing an article.  Just keep watching those websites and hopefully, the articles will be up soon.
Nergene A.
-super-no1.com - (Owner)
-J!-ENT - (Staff Photographer)
-Cosplay Underground - (Cosplay pictorials)

Shi_Musouka

Well speak of the devil. They're up now :]. The poor guy was just too busy to have them ready.

Quote from: MPLe on June 04, 2008, 11:36:20 AM
Derek is indeed the guy who takes pictures (amazing pictures, btw) and he does have a few pictures of the crowd. However, I'm not sure what the plans for the pictures are and wouldn't want to violate my agreement with him by posting them. If he tells me that they are to be released publicly, then I will post them. :)

I guess that makes 3 of us now. lol

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: Shi_Musouka on June 25, 2008, 10:52:25 AM
Well speak of the devil. They're up now :]. The poor guy was just too busy to have them ready.
~looks~
You know... for guys, they have really sexy legs. XP
I mean... Pretty Pictures!
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula