With The Will Of Fire! Naruto Gathering 2011!

Started by BrightHeart76, June 03, 2008, 07:15:12 PM

Are you coming to Fanime 2011?

Yes
No
I don't know yet

BrightHeart76

For information on the 2011 gathering please go to this link.

http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,15141.0.html

ICosplayNeji is the new organizer, and I'm sure will do a fantastic job!  Have a great gathering one and all!
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

ToshiX

I was there for a few minutes only this year
but I'll be back as Itachi Next Year
either Anbu or Akatasuki
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

JiiiWiz

The gathering was awesome this year! Can't wait to see what's in store for next year's gathering x3 I'll be showing up as Konan again and maybe even walk around in an SnJ Kakashi cosplay.
"Please don't.."

Yunri-Chan

WOOT! [:

I don't know which cosplay I'll be bringing next year--I'm split between doing a new character (Karin? Konan?), or sticking with my three-year tradition of Hinata. x__X; lol We'll see. I'm looking forward to this as always, the Naruto gathering is always fun.

edit; Actually, I think I've already decided on a cosplay. Not disclosing it yet though. :P
ℓα ℓαℓ αℓα~
ccs sakura [9O%]
hatsune miku [9O%]
secret! [9O%]
2O1O? ideas pending ~
私は愛する~사랑해 × loveyou ♡
synesthesia C:

VampireAlucard

I know it's a long shot, but I'm gonna try for Sasori inside of Hiruko for 2009. It's probably going to be a very hard cosplay to do, but I have plenty of time to get it together.

Jangular

so many choices, iono who I wanna be >_< Zabuza again? or maybe Suigetsu or Hidan gahhh! at least there's time lol
Okage-Sama De~ Productions :D

www.youtube.com/user/OkageSamaDePro
www.okage-sama-de.devianart.com
www.myspace.com/okagesamdepro

Otaking007

Shawny

I plan to go as Kurenai-sensei.

Hirotona

Hmm... mmm I might do school boy/megane Sasuke. But I'll consider it more if a certain friend of mine actually attends Fanime 2009 since she's a huge Sasuke fan.

PinkHairSasuke

I will be returning as PTS Sasuke! And my friend who was Shippuden Shino will be going as Shippuden Sakura and my friend who was the gangster will be going as the Third Hokage
P.S. If I can get the outfit together I will have a surprise second cosplay

MidnightRosebud

Ooooh! Fun times!

I cannot wait until the next Naruto gathering!! I may or may not cosplay for the gathering. It really depends on my time and resources by then. Plus, I may be getting in over my head with the number of cosplays I plan on doing already. ^.^;;

Although, I think I have a couple of friends who will be cosplaying as Uchiha Itachi and Sasuke again. I'll be sure to let you know ASAP; that or finally get them on the forum. (^___^) (v)

And now for my shameless advertisement; I hope you join in on the fun!!!: Calling All Cosplayers_FanimeCon 2009: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

luluuxduplica1223

I'm SO going as Tenten again!
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

sharingannosasuke

ooooo that is such a pity..
sorry guys, i won't be able to make it next year cause i'm going to be graduating ..
have fun guys!
feh.. nani wo mitsumeteiru darou

BrightHeart76

Is anybody good with photoshop or a good artist?  I think it would be really neat if someone could make a fun banner or mascot for the Fanime Naruto Gathering.  Something like a good group or iconic picture that says "Official Naruto Gathering Fanime 2009" or something like that.  Or a drawing of Naruto characters cosplaying as different characters with something that says "Fanime 2009".  Something fun like that so we could put it on the first page and maybe even in our signatures to advertise the gathering this year.

Just an idea.  Let me know if anyone has any good ideas.  I'll make a poor excuse for a banner later tonight and put it up so people have some idea what I'm talking about.

Keep those creative juices flowing into the summer!

Like this...but better.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

localuvr

X3 I am SOOO doing this again. it was such an awesome experience. But what to be...I guess that I'll go as Haku again, but in a MUCH better cosplay (mom finally agreed to teach me real sewing this summer). *shrug* if I change my mind, you'll be the first to know. But I WILL cosplay. later!
I may be wearing the skirt on top, but underneath, I'm wearing the pants.

Myth

HOLY CHEESEBALLS I'M SO GOING. 83 And I'm also gonna cosplay as Tobi again. :D
OH OH OH!!1
I WOULD FRICKEN LOVE TO MAKE A BANNER FOR THE NARUTO GATHERINGG!!!!1 8DDD
I have a gallery at deviantart is you want to check it out! The link is on my profile. =DDD

BrightHeart76

First cosplay list is up.  Let me know if I made any mistakes. 

I'm formating it differently this year.  This format was suggested by someone else last year...but I'm bad and I forget who gets the credit.  Sorry!

I know it's early, so let me know if your cosplays change as the years go on.   ;D  This topic will probably stay pretty quiet for a few months.  I'll make sure to pop in from time to time and keep it up to date.

Have a great summer guys!

EmoNation666xXxX

Im sasukeuchiha92's friend whos going as the Third Hokage! So u can put my name there instead of sasukeuchiha92's friend

Myth

I finished the sketch of the Naruto gathering banner!! :B
I hope you guys all like it!! cB
The words 'Naruto Gathering 2009' will be on the bottom of his skateboard. :0

BrightHeart76

Quote from: Myth on June 11, 2008, 02:33:39 PM
I finished the sketch of the Naruto gathering banner!! :B
I hope you guys all like it!! cB
The words 'Naruto Gathering 2009' will be on the bottom of his skateboard. :0

You... are... AWESOME!