Pirates vs Ninjas Gathering 2011

Started by PinkHairSasuke, June 12, 2008, 09:21:20 AM

What would you like to see at this gathering?

Preset Photo Ops
0 (0%)
Before/After The Naruto Gathering
2 (33.3%)
Other(Post your idea)
0 (0%)
A Picnic
0 (0%)
Before/After The One Piece Gathering
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

PinkHairSasuke

Edited by BSaphire: I have updated the first post in this thread for sasukeuchiha92. When sasukeuchiha92 is ready to add any new updates she will change the information below. Go ahead and post your support of this gathering (coming and as who) in this thread. I look forward to seeing it this year! :P
Squidges
BSaphire

Yep thats right! Its coming back! Pirates vs Ninjas! I'll be organizing it this year! So if you have any ideas for it besides the already photoshoot  just post your idea!
Banner Coming Soon!
Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Date: TBA
Time: TBA

Naruto Characters/Ninjas:
Sasuke: sasukeuchiha92

One Piece Characters/Pirates:
Nico Robin: squarebubblex

Myth

HAHA! >8D NINJA.
I'm so coming. x3

BrightHeart76

I should be able to be there.  I say it should happen a little while before or after the Naruto Gathering...thus insuring MANY ninja in the area.   :D 

DBZ is an interesting twist, but after Seiya-man worked so hard to bring peace between the Ninja's and the Pirates this year I'm sure they're welcome. 

Add me as Tsunade, please.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

PinkHairSasuke

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on June 12, 2008, 02:45:37 PM
I should be able to be there.  I say it should happen a little while before or after the Naruto Gathering...thus insuring MANY ninja in the area.   :D 

DBZ is an interesting twist, but after Seiya-man worked so hard to bring peace between the Ninja's and the Pirates this year I'm sure they're welcome. 

Add me as Tsunade, please.

Cool now we have Lady Tsunade! Man we need some Pirates! Unless us ninjas scared them off last year LOL

ToshiX

If it isn't conflicting
with my schedule
I'll totally be there as Itachi (Either Anbu or Akatsuki)
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

SweetNiar

well if im able to afford my costume and make my prop i shall come as Ten Ten (Shippuden Style) ^_^

luckyends

just for the sake of randomness

on xbox live arcade they just released a video of a pirates vrs ninja dodge ball game they are going to be releasing soon

i just thought that was relevant to your interests ^_^
Cosplay Fanime 09
White & Red Ninja- 100%
Tuxedo mask - Sailor moon - 100%
Ginji- GetBackers 100%
Captain Kuro - one piece 100%

yamaneko

I might come as "random ninja-cat girl" x3
Stephie Z.
2007 - Video Programming staff
2008 - Allen Walker (D.Gray-man) / Panels staff

(list subject to change based on budget and time issues)

Charis

If everything works out, my sister and I are planning on trying to do the NEWS outfits from the Sayaendo PV.  That's almost like pirates.  :3  But lots of things are up in the air, so I make no promises.

(She might kill me if I don't get the outfits made, though.)
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

PinkHairSasuke

What do you guys think of this for the Pirates vs Ninjas Gathering Banner?

BrightHeart76

::EDIT:: Yeah, I'm a dork.  Ignore me.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

luckyends

oh and btw il be captain kuro from one piece
Cosplay Fanime 09
White & Red Ninja- 100%
Ginji- GetBackers 100%

Kazuya Mitsubishi

Quote from: sasukeuchiha92 on June 16, 2008, 05:14:13 PM
What do you guys think of this for the Pirates vs Ninjas Gathering Banner?

Naruto doesn't actually constitute being ninja... so...  :'(

As my friend once said - ninjas don't spend the majority of their time casting spells.

JiiiWiz

Er...If it's after the Naruto Gathering. I can go as deidara, but of course, not in akatsuki xD since I will be not so ninja-like. But deidara is still a ninja so yeah xP Hm...if it was on Sunday, It'll be fine...depends. Just put me down as Deidara for now. If you read the one of my other posts then you would know what kind of deidara i'm planning to go as =D
"Please don't.."

yamaneko

OH! I'm not sure, but it turns out that I might have the budget to do the artbook version of Sakura! o.o So I may be there as her instead. . . but, either way, I'll be on the ninja side xD;
Stephie Z.
2007 - Video Programming staff
2008 - Allen Walker (D.Gray-man) / Panels staff

(list subject to change based on budget and time issues)

PinkHairSasuke

Alright I need to get an idea of what days you all will be there so please post here or PM me! Also if you liked my old icon with Sasuke telling Naruto to have his babies then tell me and I'll change it back!

luckyends

has any one else noticed a sevear laking in pirates?
Cosplay Fanime 09
White & Red Ninja- 100%
Ginji- GetBackers 100%

Kazuko

D: thats cause one peice and naruto dont really constitue as pirates and ninjas

Ninjas dont cast spells pfft IRL they would be dead in seconds

and as for one peice I havent seen it as much to say alot buuuut I dont think talking cute deer are piratey unless it was a parrot or a monkey. Along with some of the clothing isnt so piratey sanzo's could pass though

NEEDS MORE DIRTY WORDS BOOZE AND BOOTY

Yarr :U

Phantom Roxas

I shall participate in this as Shippuuden Gaara.

luckyends

Quote from: Kazuko on August 05, 2008, 01:33:02 PM
D: thats cause one peice and naruto dont really constitue as pirates and ninjas

Ninjas dont cast spells pfft IRL they would be dead in seconds

and as for one peice I havent seen it as much to say alot buuuut I dont think talking cute deer are piratey unless it was a parrot or a monkey. Along with some of the clothing isnt so piratey sanzo's could pass though

NEEDS MORE DIRTY WORDS BOOZE AND BOOTY

Yarr :U
its pretty easy to find non naruto ninja's
but other than one piece its hard to think of other pirates that are in anime and manga
Cosplay Fanime 09
White & Red Ninja- 100%
Ginji- GetBackers 100%