Nippon Ichi ( Disgaea, Makai Kingdom, etc, etc ) Gathering 2009

Started by Otaking007, June 13, 2008, 04:39:21 PM

Otaking007

Quote from: cheeseycheesepuffs on February 26, 2009, 02:17:53 PM
hi! im new here and i really wanted to know how you made that prinny costume, im trying to make one for my friend but i have no idea how.

It was commissioned. Sorry I couldnt be more help, but I can point you to who made it for me.

limebarb.com

xVanguardx

Yeah, I'm curious about your prinny costume too. How does the costume hold itself up? Is there a wire frame inside or something? I'm already working on my Kurtis Prinny and will be wearing it at the SF Cherry Blossom Festival. Also, I'm planning to be Mao from Disgaea 3 with a Sword (Raspberyl's Magichange).

Have you decided on a day yet? If you choose Saturday, I won't be able to make it because I will be wearing a secret giant robot cosplay. lol.

Otaking007

Quote from: xVanguardx on March 29, 2009, 04:50:27 PM
Yeah, I'm curious about your prinny costume too. How does the costume hold itself up? Is there a wire frame inside or something? I'm already working on my Kurtis Prinny and will be wearing it at the SF Cherry Blossom Festival. Also, I'm planning to be Mao from Disgaea 3 with a Sword (Raspberyl's Magichange).

Have you decided on a day yet? If you choose Saturday, I won't be able to make it because I will be wearing a secret giant robot cosplay. lol.

A day has not yet been decided, but if I had to guess, probably Friday.

Hakaru_chan

Quote from: xVanguardx on January 26, 2009, 09:37:39 PM
If everything goes as planned, I should be ready with a Kurtis Prinny and a *confused look* Prinny with no pupil  ;D

Yay for Prinny Day!

hey phil... me found andrew lolz ::)
Backstage Personality for CWF - Cosplay Wrestling Federation
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Coo

I'm pretty sure im going to go as Taro, just need to finish the apron.  >_>

BSaphire

Gathering/Event Organizer: Please Read my last post in Fanime 09 Cosplayer Gatherings List thread.

Gomen Nasai ^^)
BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC