Nippon Ichi ( Disgaea, Makai Kingdom, etc, etc ) Gathering 2009

Started by Otaking007, June 13, 2008, 04:39:21 PM

Otaking007

We had a very good turn out this year and I definatly want to do it again. I'll be busy modifying my prinny suit so that I may actually see out of it.

Anywho~! Lets begin the sign ups for the gathering! Also if anyone has suggestions on games or activities we can do ( like those Naruto guys) I'm more then open to suggestions.

Time:

We're looking for characters from any and all Nippon Ichi games! Disgaea, Makai Kingdom, Phantom Brave, etc, etc.
Disgaea
Laharl -
Etna -
Flonne - videogirlc
Prinny - Otaking007
Pleinair -

Disgaea 2
Adell
Rozalyn
Taro
Hanako

Disgaea 3
Sapphire - shiechan

Otaking007

Mikuko

Ok, so I failed you this year.  But next year, I'm for sure going to cosplay from Disgaea!  I'm going as the female ninja from Disgaea 2.  Its not for sure, but I have others who want to cosplay as well.  June wants to go as the Archer. Amanda wants to go as Yukimaru.  Jeff wants to go as the male Warrior.. not sure if its the one from the first or second game though.  And Lisa I think plans on going back as the Theif from Disgaea 2.   ;D 

videogirlc

Otaking007 there was 4 Prinnies I think. 2 full size prinnies like yours and the NISamerica booth Prinny very fuzzy and cute, which I got a picture with. And there was another guy walking around as a prinny too. I couldn't attend the Disgaea gathering at AX because it was on day one and we were still on the road. But I did get my autograph from Takehito Harada. Made me very happy fangirl.

Mikuko join us and bring your friends. The more the merrier for the Disgaea/Nippon Ich gathering. I'm dying to make a Yukimaru costume, but i have no time.

Mikuko

I'd love to join!  But join where?  The only anime convention I go to is Fanime which is in downtown San Jose.  I'm thinking about going to the one in Sacramento, but I won't have my costumes ready.  So I'll still be using Kaname Chidori.  :D

Otaking007

Quote from: videogirlc on August 16, 2008, 02:37:42 PM
Otaking007 there was 4 Prinnies I think. 2 full size prinnies like yours and the NISamerica booth Prinny very fuzzy and cute, which I got a picture with. And there was another guy walking around as a prinny too. I couldn't attend the Disgaea gathering at AX because it was on day one and we were still on the road. But I did get my autograph from Takehito Harada. Made me very happy fangirl.

Mikuko join us and bring your friends. The more the merrier for the Disgaea/Nippon Ich gathering. I'm dying to make a Yukimaru costume, but i have no time.

XD I am so envious of you, its ridiculous. Also! I should be able to stay in my prinny suit longer next year, now that I have a cooling unit installed.  XD so expect more prinny.

Otaking007

Quote from: Mikuko on August 17, 2008, 12:46:24 AM
I'd love to join!  But join where?  The only anime convention I go to is Fanime which is in downtown San Jose.  I'm thinking about going to the one in Sacramento, but I won't have my costumes ready.  So I'll still be using Kaname Chidori.  :D

I'm pretty sure she ment the Fanime gathering. XD;; Come on! Make your cosplay! and we'll have an even bigger gathering then last year!

videogirlc

Otaking007 I was surprised you stayed in is as long as you did. That suit  must be hot. More Prinny time is always good!! I hope the NIS booth comes back to next year's AX, they had so much stuff i wanted to buy, but I ran out of time.

Otaking007

Quote from: videogirlc on September 07, 2008, 03:32:14 PM
Otaking007 I was surprised you stayed in is as long as you did. That suit  must be hot. More Prinny time is always good!! I hope the NIS booth comes back to next year's AX, they had so much stuff i wanted to buy, but I ran out of time.

You and me both...I oughta consider saving up for that con now.

videogirlc

Yes start saving now, so you can go next year.  The more Prinny's at a con the better.  :D

BSaphire

I am planning on cosplaying from an old-school strategy game (Arc the Lad) but I won't have my Disgaea done in time.... I think... *tear.... to bad this isn't just a strategy game cosplay gathering.. them I would be all set!

Squidges
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Otaking007

shiechan

YYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!
I am soooo happy that there will be a disgaia cosplay gathering.
My cosplay group is doing disgaia 3
I am doing Sapphire <3

videogirlc

Yaay Disgaea 3 cosplayers!! Hope you and your group can make it Shiechan!!

Otaking007

Quote from: shiechan on October 21, 2008, 08:02:30 PM
YYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!
I am soooo happy that there will be a disgaia cosplay gathering.
My cosplay group is doing disgaia 3
I am doing Sapphire <3

XD sweet! Glad you can join the group!

shiechan

Awww
thanks guys Im really happy that I am able to finally get excepted in to the cosplay comunity. :3

xVanguardx

If everything goes as planned, I should be ready with a Kurtis Prinny and a *confused look* Prinny with no pupil  ;D

Yay for Prinny Day!

cheeseycheesepuffs

hi! im new here and i really wanted to know how you made that prinny costume, im trying to make one for my friend but i have no idea how.