What game are you competitive on or working hard on?

Started by OniCourseMusha, June 14, 2008, 02:11:33 AM

OniCourseMusha

Sometimes we're bit serious when it comes to our gaming side.

Right now I'm more competitive on DDR, Guitar Hero, Tetris, and Ouendan/EBA.
But I'm working hard to move up on IIDX, Guitar Freaks, Drummania, Pop'N music.  I somtime work on SSBB and SFIII Third Strike.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

KrayzieCD

Soul Calibur 4!!!! Ok I know it's not out yet but still, as soon as July 29th hits, that's the only game that will exist in my eyes.  Anyone else wanna get good at this game, get at me!  I'm having a release party gathering and plan to host weekly gatherings at my place.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Competitive: Halo 3

Working Hard on: Halo 3, Phantasy Star Universe (Just bought it for my 360), and Civilization Revolution (When I buy it in the next couple of days)

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Rhornez

working hard at SSBB i need to be able to defeat ganondorf users using marth sheesh i already went to the semi finals in a lil mini unofficial tourney at one of the stations this year why not get better for next year and go in the official one muwhahaha

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

Mister_E

Gundam Vs. Zeta NO MERCY WHEN I'M ON A MARASAI!

Also competitive on Star Wars Battlefront II.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Raydere

Star Soldier R.

Not only have I not been able to break my 2-minute record of 968k, but I've been getting worse. 950k -> 930k -> 910k -> 920k. =/
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

Tsubasa

Currently: Melty Blood Act Cadenza ver. B2/ver. B PC
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

otakuapprentice

Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Shinsengumi

GTA: Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories on PSP (On the multi-player)
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

JohnnyAR

Halo 3, Devil May Cry 4, Bioshock, Custom Robo Arena, Ninja Gaiden.

Jerry

i like to play casually, but i miss challenging friends on ANY good 2D or 3D classic or new fighting games.

Co-op is awesome fun too.

Old school Contra for the win.  :D
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Yuu

Dynatsy Samurai warriors.

Few people will even play with me anymore.

It's always " Dammit Yuu! Were on the SAME side!" or " What the hell are you doing!? Your going to get us BOTH killed!!!"
Or simply" Oh goddamnit Yuu "

Hey, I have fun and get to drive my friends crazy. In the end, isn't that what really matters?

Shinsengumi

Quote from: Yuu on June 17, 2008, 03:08:09 PM

Dynatsy Samurai warriors.

Few people will even play with me anymore.

It's always " Dammit Yuu! Were on the SAME side!" or " What the hell are you doing!? Your going to get us BOTH killed!!!"
Or simply" Oh goddamnit Yuu "

Hey, I have fun and get to drive my friends crazy. In the end, isn't that what really matters?

I still play Dynasty Warriors, right now I'm trying to get the 5th weapons on Dynasty Warriors 3: Xtreme Legends on the very hard mode so far I have 30 out of 40 5th weapons.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

outcast

Quote from: KrayzieCD on June 14, 2008, 03:31:13 AM
Soul Calibur 4!!!! Ok I know it's not out yet but still, as soon as July 29th hits, that's the only game that will exist in my eyes.  Anyone else wanna get good at this game, get at me!  I'm having a release party gathering and plan to host weekly gatherings at my place.

Same here.I already pre-ordered it and its going to be the only game I'm going to play.

JohnnyAR

Quote from: outcast on June 17, 2008, 06:00:05 PM
Quote from: KrayzieCD on June 14, 2008, 03:31:13 AM

Same here.I already pre-ordered it and its going to be the only game I'm going to play.

I cannot wait for Soul Caliber 4! SO AWESOME! Sw33tness!

JTchinoy

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

heeroyuy135

Definately COD4, Madden with each new year's version, some GTA IV
I'm also getting a feel for competitive WMMT...this game is seriously calling me every time I see it

Shinsengumi

I'm ok when it comes to KOF, 3rd strike, MvC 2, CvS 2, and Soul Calibur III

M

FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

Spiritsnare

I'm shaping up on pop'n music (just hit 41s not too long ago) and beatmaniaIIDX (in which I started playing Doubles; I'm now on 3-dan; singles 8-dan, both from Gold CS).

I'm working on the timing skills I need to actually AAA something sometime during my life.
epic progressive

vox