"Rag All Night Long" [RagnarokOnline Gathering 2009]

Started by Chibblz, June 16, 2008, 08:01:51 PM

Nishi

Hi everyone! I'd love to go to the RO gathering, and I'm voting for Saturday. But is there still no time decided, with Fanime only a couple weeks away? I also have a couple friends who are doing RO cosplay as well.  :)
Fanime 2016 Cosplay:
Hetalia, Tales of Zestiria, Psycho Pass

Rainbow Ichi

hey~, even though I have no cosplay for fanime this time, i still want to come and take pictures of the cosplay.

tell me when's the gathering <3<3
"Brevity is the Soul of the Wit"
"Pen and Sword in accord"

Rainbow Ichi's DeviantART Page:
http://rainbow010101.deviantart.com

Psykotik

Hello there boys and girls of the RO community,

I'm the chief photographer of t-ono.net, the same photographer who was supposed to meet up and take photoshoots of people last year at Fanime. Sorry I wasn't able to make it then, but complications had it that I had to leave Fanime early that year. I'm willing to do photoshoots this year for whoever wants them done, so please let me know whether you would want the chance to have your photos taken and I will also be taking photos of the Gathering. Lastly, for all you RO lovers out there... ROCK HARD AND PWN UP SOME NUBZ!!! /gg =P
FanimeCon Live Programming Staff (2002-2004)
FanimeCon Rover Staff (2004-2006)

The-O Network - Chief Photographer
www.t-ono.net

Freelance Professional Photographer - For Hire

BSaphire

Gathering/Event Organizer: Please Read my last post in Fanime 09 Cosplayer Gatherings List thread.

Gomen Nasai ^^)
BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Mizu

Ooh.. I'm working on my high priestess costume right now. Fixing the collar and all. As long as the event is sometime in the afternoon/evening I should be able to make it.

RyuHayabusa

We have till wednesday to finalize the time and date. I say Saturday, 5:30 p.m-6 p.m and have it finalized. I won't be going to the masquerade so if that works for everyone, and if no one is going to the masquerade, then yeah, it should be finalized.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: Mizu on May 19, 2009, 01:53:12 AM
Ooh.. I'm working on my high priestess costume right now. Fixing the collar and all. As long as the event is sometime in the afternoon/evening I should be able to make it.

more love for High Priestesses aka HP's as I like to call them. They are so cute in game lol XD

Seiyuu

R-ragnarok. *_____*
I'm definitely going to come and take photos since this year I didn't have time to get a RO costume pieced together. :D
Too bad the females are so skimpy lolol. xD

I'm going to try to be Alicel mob (my sister going as Aliot) or the Isilla/Vanberk pair or just me as Anubis next year.
fursuit anubis! :D

RyuHayabusa

well since Chibblz ain't here, I'm taking over. 5:30 p.m, saturday, in front of the fountains then we can go frolic somewhere else. I'll see ya guys there.

@Chibblz: Sorry about this, but I want to see this happen, so if you don't mind me taking over.I hope you get this message before the con :3

RyuHayabusa

Well, the gathering was small but it was a success. Thanks for everyone that showed up and I'll be posting pics from the gathering soon. It was awesome.  RO needs moar love and I'll try to organize it for next year's con too :3

RyuHayabusa

Nishi

I didn't get that much of the gathering, but I figured I'd share my photos anyway! You will see the album for RO gathering here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/84582256@N00/collections/72157618977330108/
Fanime 2016 Cosplay:
Hetalia, Tales of Zestiria, Psycho Pass