Gintama Gathering ~+~ 2009

Started by yamaneko, June 29, 2008, 10:50:19 PM

Hirotona

... XD Atobe is like, one of my favorite PoT characters, if not my favorite. My favorite school to : D That and Rikkai of course C;

Aww really? Why/and for how long? D:

Well... let's see. I'm going to get a hair cut tomorrow... but whenever is fine with you should work. I'll just have to say I'm having a friend over C: And hopefully I can visit you soon to! And of course I look forward to your visit as well.

yamaneko

Atobe's kinda. . . weird. xD; Yeah, he can be cool, but he kinda got pwned by Ryoma in the Nationals xDD;

Just cuz, my dad got a free vacation, so I'm going with him to Tahoe for a week or so ( don't know when, but probably sometime near the end of July D: )

Lol, probably can't go until Wednesday at the earliest, though Dx And I'll need to know where I'm going, too xD; I've got a swim meet and fencing tomorrow ( so I'll be too exhausted to do much else xD; ) and going to Santa Cruz on Tuesday.
Stephie Z.
2007 - Video Programming staff
2008 - Allen Walker (D.Gray-man) / Panels staff

(list subject to change based on budget and time issues)

Hirotona

XD oh I'll email you my address then hold on C:

And buuu Ryoma = annoying brat =_____=;;

Ahh so busy :3 I want to see you fence sometime! That sounds fun. And what's up in Santa Cruz if you mind me asking?

Persephone

Depending on what time, you can expect Sa-chan again.

Hirotona

That's a good question..... the time and day.

Well what time works for you? I'm leaning personally towards later Friday and early or mid afternoon Saturday atm.

yamaneko

I REALLY want the gathering to be during the weekend sometime >_< Just for the sole reason that some people (who I can name) don't come on Friday and Monday.

But, yeah, I'm hoping for a slot on Saturday (since Sunday's already pretty full. . .)

And it turns out that I'm not going to Tahoe after all! xDD;
Stephie Z.

Hirotona

Saturday, sometime in the morning preferably works for me.

And haha awww I hope it's not cause you got in trouble or anything ;;

yamaneko

Nah, it's just cuz my dad called in too late xD; No more reservations left 'til October!! x3
Stephie Z.

Hirotona

Oh xD;; I see. Well are you still going on vacation somewhere or is he going to wait till another time?

yamaneko

We're considering Hawaii now D: But still dunno if we're gonna go anywhere or not.
Stephie Z.

Hirotona

That would be fun I guess. I've never been much for beaches and the like though, more a person who enjoys cool walks through a big city like Chicago or New York. And if you don't go anywhere we could always just hang out more xD

yamaneko

Lol, yep! x] my place next time! *evil eyes* *wants to show Dynasty Warriors to*
Stephie Z.

Hirotona

Yes hopefully very soon x] And FF: Advent Children to.

yamaneko

Oh yeah I'm getting that first thing on Netflix x];; So it'll be here by Tuesday (hopefully)
Stephie Z.

Hirotona

Awesome x] And sometime we should watch the YYH bloopers and anything else that comes to mind/you've wanted to check out.

yamaneko

So, back on the topic of the gathering, I think we're looking at sometime on Saturday? I'd like to meet somewhere else besides the fountains, though. . . it's kinda, well, overly-used? >_>
Stephie Z.

Hirotona

LOL we get off topic pretty easily. At least it keeps the thread noticable though?

I look forward to the next meeting already x3;;

Ahh and yeah I defientely agree >>;; Gotta scope out some better/more interesting photo spots.... the fountain is way overused.

yamaneko

Plus, it doesn't exactly fit the "image" of Gintama. . . again, we need somewhere slightly resembling feudal Japan TT_TT *knows there is no such place on-site at Fanime*. . . Maybe we could use the little forest-like area over on the left hand side of the main entrance? Again, near where I'd like to have the D.Gray gathering. We could always make a banner / sign / poster that people can see from the fountains to make it more noticeable! :D
Stephie Z.

Hirotona

That's not a bad suggestion. If Japantown.. looked more feudal Japanish XD that would work to..

Maybe the park with the giant Monopoly board? Never really been there though..

yamaneko

That might work since we have a smaller group for Gintama than D.Gray-man; it wouldn't be as hard to transport everyone as a group over. . . But I think it'd be nice to stay closer by (?) ^^;;
Stephie Z.