Mystery science theater night 11/15/2008

Started by edendreams, July 05, 2008, 04:39:13 PM

Amelia Seyruun

Quote from: edendreams on November 18, 2008, 07:21:26 PM
I was just excited that sop many people came to a winter gathering haha it was a lot of fun and thank you to everyone who did come. I do plan to have it again after winter  this was kind of a test to see what people had to say about it. I think it evded up leaning towards cult films more so than a mystery science theatre but hey I'd down with cult films as well ^-^

Ryan is more than welcome to learn from me haha  cooking if fun and delicious!!

We should have watched A Goofy Movie!  ;D  Maybe we should have a family films night just for kicks. 
"Indeed! I am Seyruun's second princess Amelia! I left on a journey, driven on by my boiling blood of justice, to eliminate evil!"

Kazuko

Quote from: edendreams on November 18, 2008, 07:21:26 PM
I was just excited that sop many people came to a winter gathering haha it was a lot of fun and thank you to everyone who did come. I do plan to have it again after winter  this was kind of a test to see what people had to say about it. I think it evded up leaning towards cult films more so than a mystery science theatre but hey I'd down with cult films as well ^-^

Ryan is more than welcome to learn from me haha  cooking if fun and delicious!!
XD haha he wants you to teach me, btw do you have the recipie for that brie? Its tasty ;O

GOOFY MOVIE Y/Y \o/

rude32

A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

Amelia Seyruun

"Indeed! I am Seyruun's second princess Amelia! I left on a journey, driven on by my boiling blood of justice, to eliminate evil!"

edendreams

goofy movie is awesome!! yeah that would be fun lol i have a ton of family movies id you all didn't notice... some i haven't seen in years

a little art by me ^-^

j9isawesome

I second the vote for a cheesy kids movie marathon. The Goofy Movie would of course be the first movie to start it off, because it's AWESOME.
Formerly known as Felicity869

Amelia Seyruun

Quote from: j9isawesome on November 24, 2008, 06:51:32 PM
I second the vote for a cheesy kids movie marathon. The Goofy Movie would of course be the first movie to start it off, because it's AWESOME.

And it's FULL OF WIN.

rude32

Quote from: Amelia Seyruun on November 24, 2008, 06:52:33 PM

And it's FULL OF WIN.
And full of Powerline.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

Kazuko

Quote from: rude32 on November 24, 2008, 09:06:32 PM
Quote from: Amelia Seyruun on November 24, 2008, 06:52:33 PM

And it's FULL OF WIN.
And full of Powerline.
GSRGSDGSR STAND OUT ABOVE THE CROWD x)