Mystery science theater night 11/15/2008

Started by edendreams, July 05, 2008, 04:39:13 PM

Kinema

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on August 12, 2008, 11:30:06 PM
Quote from: Kyley on August 12, 2008, 11:01:59 PM
I'm open anytime in sept. except for 15-19.  Other than that, I'm good.

For some reason I thought Yaoi-con was in October.  O_o

It was held in October, then they moved it back a month,

lol, ok good, then I'm not crazy!  ^^;

Jerry

Quote from: Kyley on August 12, 2008, 11:59:14 PM
Quote from: RyuHayabusa on August 12, 2008, 11:30:06 PM
Quote from: Kyley on August 12, 2008, 11:01:59 PM
I'm open anytime in sept. except for 15-19.  Other than that, I'm good.

For some reason I thought Yaoi-con was in October.  O_o

It was held in October, then they moved it back a month,

lol, ok good, then I'm not crazy!  ^^;

Yah the original theme is that it was held around Halloween, (usually the weekend before)...

And technically its been moved 'up' since its a month before october, but oh well which directions to months go anyway?

anywhere they please i guess. but your not crazy.

if you check www.yaoicon.com   - it definately says Sept 26-28 i thought it was a typo too, but its not :P
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

edendreams

Is september 20th ok with everyone? i know it's a lot of back to back stuff but mind you this event is just chilling and watching movies. I know once we hit october it'll get a bit more hecktic with midterms etc wo that sort of why i was aiming for sooner rather than going later. o.O;;; Just let me know what you all think.

a little art by me ^-^

rude32

A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

Kazuko

Im cool with it

:U is someone bringing teeth?

Jerry

I'll have to get back to you on the Sept. 20th...

knowing my luck,i've probably already triple booked it.   :P

but I'll have to get back to you on that.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

venka21

I do MSTs do dubbed anime if any one is interested.
Currently putting togeatherUnited Nation of Otaku: A by fans for fans look at anime/manga from fans and non fans around the world.

felicity869

Quote from: Jerry on August 18, 2008, 01:01:46 PM
I'll have to get back to you on the Sept. 20th...

knowing my luck,i've probably already triple booked it.   :P

but I'll have to get back to you on that.
Jerry, I'm buying you a day planner for xmas. You seriously double book yourself more than anyone else I know.

I don't think the 20th will work out for me, I'm pretty sure I'll have to work that day. :(

edendreams

XD my sister is moving out now HAHA Guess i might just have to push it back to october to make sure her.... drama.... doesn't get in the way... lord only knows for sure it will ><. (HURRAY SHE"S MOVING!!! I'll Have my art studio back!XD)

a little art by me ^-^

edendreams

ok SISTER IS GONE  :( she's officially moving to washington this week and that mactually means i can probably have the gathering at my house now! OMG You ALL GET TO KNOW WHERE I LIVE O.O (should i be scared of this?)

I need time to fix the place up but i figure well have this on november 15th probably starting about 6ish and it's open to anyone but... please let me know in advance if you are coming so i can plan for food and room. My house isn't as big as jerry's and there's only one bathroom.

there will not be any alcohol at this one due to rules of the house.

seating will consist of the couch and some chairs along with floor futons and lots of pillows. I apologize for anyone allergic to cats... we currently have 2 o.O I might even set it up for more than one movie so like one room will have one movie going and the living room will have another that way it's not everyone crammed into one room.

well how's that sound so far?

i still want to do this my origional planning had to be put on hold though
but IT'S BACK!

a little art by me ^-^

Kazuko

j9isawesome

edendreams~what town do you live in? I'll request to open that day which means I'll be driving down from Gilroy at 5:30, so unless you live in San Jose (which I'm pretty sure you don't) I'll probably be a bit late.
Formerly known as Felicity869

Kandybar

I'll have to check to make sure I'm not already doing something that day, but otherwise I'm in.  (I'll have to check on the husband.)

edendreams

i live in san ramon
it's an extra 30 minutes from san jose but not bad of a drive. I drive it a lot and i do live quite close to the freeway so it's not hard to find me at all. also this will help with some tracy go-ers who normally can't make it to san jose.  i planned it in advance wo it would be easier for arrangements to be made.

I also just ordered my tv yesterday XD I'm EXCITED

a little art by me ^-^

rude32

Kinema

You know Lee and I are in, I'll put in a request to work asap to get the day off.  :3

edendreams

awesome! yeah i'm inviting some of my friends too I want this to be a lot of fun. ^-^

i'll try to update the main page of this too probably tomorrow

a little art by me ^-^

rude32

So what movies are on the list for this gathering?

edendreams

OK GUys i updated the front page. I want to add movie choices to it as well so lets continue with suggestions!!

a little art by me ^-^

edendreams

i was planning on renting a bunch of bad movies so a few have been suggested. I still would like to get a good idea of the kinds i should definitly have ahead of time

a little art by me ^-^