Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan 2009!

Started by Black_Hanyou, July 12, 2008, 10:49:49 PM

Black_Hanyou

Anyone else planning a cosplay from this wonderfully amazing anime?? Annnnnyone interesting in a, gathering?

I already started a topic on Cosplay.com if anyone would rather post there :3

http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=153633

Death_Note_Matt

Another Player has Entered the Game

lycan510

Locked and Loaded, voices scream "Let's go!" "Come on!" "Do it!" "Here we go!"

Hakaru_chan

ohh shoot... i didn't see this thread cause i saw a ttgl one on page two. lol maybe we should combine these yes? i dunno how to do that... but yea it would be cooler if we can get these two threads together somehow?

anyways im planning on being nia again (post time skip) and nia (timeskip)... hmm my simon buddie is trying to make a lagaan.lol. any material suggestions?
Backstage Personality for CWF - Cosplay Wrestling Federation
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

AirEric

I'm going as female Viral because he's wayyyy too manly for me to pull off as a guy.

If there's a set gathering time i would prefer it be after Friday? Only because that's when my friends and I will be nice and refreshed.

But our group has me, a female Kamina, and a garlock Simon.

Hakaru_chan

ok alot of ttgl threads all over the place but yea...as long as this gathering is officially placed on something where we can see it physically in the hallways/programs then yea... i have no issues with the gathering being on multiple days...which would help me since i have to be the same character, timeskip and post and it would be nice to pull it alternating.
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

[email protected]

So I'm assuming this is the real official gathering?

Hakaru_chan

Quote from: [email protected] on January 12, 2009, 08:22:19 PM
So I'm assuming this is the real official gathering?

sry about this kiwi.. i didn't have internet for a while so i haven't been on here for a while but as of now i have been trying to get in contact with black_hanyou and see whats up and whats going to happen with this thread and the other one. we might as well as combine them. hopefully she can get back to me asap... im just waiting for a response now.
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Hakaru_chan

UPDATE!!!!!!!!

Ok, so I got responses from both threads and it looks like I'll be the one in charge of this gatherin now! (whimper) lolz.

sorrie for the long wait guys but lets get this ball rolling shall we?  ::)
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Hakaru_chan

omg im just updating this thing but like what it says in the other thread. 4 to 5ish sounds good. (i need to make a cosplay.com account...  :-\)
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork