Vampire Knight Gathering '09

Started by Kanzake, August 02, 2008, 12:52:02 PM

Kanzake

Lol, like one of those psychotic fangirls of the nightclass girls? Do my Zero friends have to hold you all back from us? :3 XD
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

ToshiX

Quote from: Kanzake on August 12, 2008, 11:09:42 PM
Lol, like one of those psychotic fangirls of the nightclass girls? Do my Zero friends have to hold you all back from us? :3 XD

LOL why would I do that XD
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Oathkeeper

Hey!
So if things work out, I may bring my cosplay group to this.
We'll see what we can do!

we will have:

Kaname Kuran ~ Oathkeeper
Akatuski Kain ~ (my friend) Chimera
Takuma Ichijou ~ (my friend) Fuekun
Hanabusa Aidou ~ (my friend) Domo-kun [victim]
Zero Kiryuu (day class) ~ (my friend)
Ichiru Kiryuu (trenchcoat & mask) ~ (my friend)
Yuuki Kurosu ~ (my friend) pinkcatmints
Maria Kurenai ~ (my friend) Jojo
and 4 day class girls ^______^
fanime 2009
Kaname Kuran
...teh smexiest you'll ever see. ;)

kai

Haha, I just came to check for updates about the location, but it looks like there's a small mistake in who's attending as whom.

Although it's not a huge deal, and I probably should have been more clear. I will be attending as Zero and my friend as Yuki. XD

Kanzake

Well lets get some discussing going on so we dont conflict with other gatherings people might want to attend.

Time : Sometime in the evening. not when its really DARK but not when its bright, when the sky is a little orange :P so im thinking possibly 6:30 or 7:00 (i cant remember how early or late the sun sets in may)

Location : We could be outside by the fountains or go towards the park. Up for discussion

Day: Waiting to figure out if masqurade is on saturday or sunday, but knowing a lot of people like going to masqurade, it will be the other day :D

ToshiX

we'll be on daylight savings so it would actually be pretty sunny around 6:30 ish (since it is technically 5:30 XP)
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

videogirlc

I like the park idea. Last year I did a photoshoot in the hotel lobby which came out real nice too. Maybe we can do some there as well.

Kanzake

I just had this great idea but it would probably be a bad idea D: (not sure if its legal)

Run over to SJSU and break into a room and take photos XD totally not legal D: oh well. wouldve been fun :3

ToshiX

why not go to the admin of the school and ask for permission or try to ask...
do it legally
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

T-1000

Not to interrupt the Vampire Knight group but what if you go as a character unrelated to anime? Will you be accepted at Fanime?
"Get. Out."

Yukari Kaiba

this is the wrong place to ask that question, but might as well answer it...
yes, theres always at least a couple of cosplayers who have costumes unrelated to anime. Theres always a small group of Storm Troopers that show up every year, sometimes mascot costumes, and there was even a group of guys dressed as Spartans from 300. They're definitely outnumbered by all the anime and video game cosplayers, but theres always a few dressed from something else.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Kanzake

to answer T-1000 as well, yea youre always welcomed. Just make sure you have fun :3 and dont cause trouble probably. and Toshi, mebbe we can ask for permission if we really want to do a classroom shoot XD

Anyways, people! Submit your opinions of times, day, and location~

Oathkeeper

A twilight gathering would be cool (as in, before dusk.) If the gathering started while it was still light out and continued into the darkness, you could even do small photoshoots of the night class students going to class amidst the day class girls. XD

But as far as day goes, Saturday or Sunday, preferably NOT the day of the masquerade (our group will be performing).

Location... location... location.
I do like the park idea. The small courtyard behind the mission-style building across the street (whose name I can't remember). The hotel is nice, but the lighting kinda sucks. its all warm light and makes for really orange-ish tinted pictures (unless you can work the camera right). ;)
it just depends on what you want.

Oh, and I made a mistake on telling you whom was in our group. >_<
Chimera will be Ichijou,
and Fuekun will be Kain.
Sorry about that.
x_x
fanime 2009
Kaname Kuran
...teh smexiest you'll ever see. ;)

Black Kawaii Kitty

*slides in* hopefully if all goes well I'll be attending as Hiou Shizuka in one of her kimono outfits =) *spoiler* ...and with luck some nice blood splatters on it too lol*

Kanzake

I believe the list is up to date :D

BunofGovt

Quote from: Kanzake on August 17, 2008, 01:10:50 AM
I just had this great idea but it would probably be a bad idea D: (not sure if its legal)

Run over to SJSU and break into a room and take photos XD totally not legal D: oh well. wouldve been fun :3

Maybe you can find an empty panel room and set the chairs around as though you were in class ... The Hilton had a seating area by the elevators with a few sofas, didn't it?  It's inside and don't know how much light will be available, if you need a place for pics.
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

kimu

I am being talked into cosplaying as Headmaster Kaien Cross for next year....
*gives Kitty and Yukari a look*

So I guess you can add me to the list and I will pray it won't be a conflict with anything else as all the gatherings settle on their times.
:D

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: kimu on August 28, 2008, 09:37:56 PM

I have not the slightest idea of what you're talking about  ::) *is totally innocent*

l
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Kanzake

So I guess you can add me to the list and I will pray it won't be a conflict with anything else as all the gatherings settle on their times.

Kimu! Welcome :D i hope to see you at both VK and Bleach gathering. :3

kimu

Quote from: Kanzake on August 28, 2008, 11:02:12 PM

Kimu! Welcome :D i hope to see you at both VK and Bleach gathering. :3

Thank you! Looking forward to more fun.
And yes, I'll be at both of those gatherings.
And Yukariiiii.....not nice to lie like that, someone might say your father didn't raise you well.... <sob>