Panels Preview 2009 [Outdated now! Check the main site for the schedule!]

Started by Kava, August 06, 2008, 01:47:52 PM

havok rt

Quote from: Raymei on September 08, 2008, 12:21:53 PM
Story, Story Die seemed like it was a really good idea, but didn't quite have the right.... execution?  (no pun intended)

Out of the people on stage, there was like 1 really good one, 2 that were trying their best that were hit or miss, but it missed the cooperation and group interactivity needed so desperately in an exercise like this.
None of the story tellers (save the 1 mentioned and a few times the other 2) didn't really seem to listen to each others stories and try to make their part work with it.  They were all just sort of telling their own stories.

Another problem was that it seemed like characters were picked that the storytellers didn't know.

I think it's a good idea, but hard one to do improvisatory.

Anime list is a biased activity, I think.
I had fun up there making up stories(btw I was the guy furthest on the right in all black), but it was tough.
Fanime Staff:2010 Social Gaming, 2012 Tabletop Gaming

Cosplay for 2012: Walking around with "The Most Interesting Man In the World" (aka the dos equis guy)

MinaKitsune

The Ouran High School Host Club panel, if showed, would best be on Friday, since there is going to be an Ouran Gathering that day. I got pretty excited seeing that it was a panel (I saw it in the Program Guide) but now that I see that its pending, that kinda stinks .___.;
Good luck on planning everything out and getting it all set up, though! <3
.::Fanime 2010::.
Day 1: Tamaki Suoh (95% done)
Day 2: Not sure what to go as
Day 3: Not sure what to go as
Day 4: Not going

Kava

The Commoner's Games panel was originally scheduled for Friday, but was recently canceled by the panelist.

I'm sorry for the confusion, but the list on the forums wasn't updated once the web-listings went live. I didn't have time to keep this up to date after that point. ^^;; Sorry.

There is another Host Club panel, but I don't remember off-hand when it is. However, the schedule has already been posted to the website. You can find it under 'documents' on the main Fanime Website.
Rena
Panels Coordinator 2007-2014
Programming Director, 2015

Panels Twitter: http://twitter.com/FanimePanels