Aki Matsuri (Fall Festival), San Francisco Japantown, Oct 4-5 2008

Started by RyuHayabusa, September 08, 2008, 12:29:43 PM

PyronIkari

Quote from: winry_rockbell on October 07, 2008, 11:23:08 PM
Quote from: RyuHayabusa on October 06, 2008, 02:07:00 PM
Quote from: Hakaru_chan on October 06, 2008, 01:29:23 PM
hey ryu? this nia from the aki fest (hakaru_chan). sorrie i gave you a wrong username (shininjapink) is actually my youtube account (which you can go check out too for my convention videos.

when are you going to post up the pics? lol. i didn't know that you were the one that started this post... dang... (looks at profile) thats hella posts...

ok ttyl ;)

I'll post them when I come back from work. I need to work on some of them. It was great seeing you though. :3
Ryu, I am still waiting to see the pictures you took.   ;)

I wonder if he took a pic of Jun...

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Oh wait no, he was too busy being pissed and giving us mad looks. wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

RyuHayabusa

H
Quote from: PyronIkari on October 07, 2008, 11:27:38 PM
Quote from: winry_rockbell on October 07, 2008, 11:23:08 PM
Quote from: RyuHayabusa on October 06, 2008, 02:07:00 PM
Quote from: Hakaru_chan on October 06, 2008, 01:29:23 PM
hey ryu? this nia from the aki fest (hakaru_chan). sorrie i gave you a wrong username (shininjapink) is actually my youtube account (which you can go check out too for my convention videos.

when are you going to post up the pics? lol. i didn't know that you were the one that started this post... dang... (looks at profile) thats hella posts...

ok ttyl ;)

I'll post them when I come back from work. I need to work on some of them. It was great seeing you though. :3
Ryu, I am still waiting to see the pictures you took.   ;)

I wonder if he took a pic of Jun...

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Oh wait no, he was too busy being pissed and giving us mad looks. wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.....WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC