Hotel

Started by Asagilover, September 15, 2008, 06:09:01 PM

Asagilover

I was wondering since fanime con had housing 2008 year if fanime is going to have their housing for 2009 because it was a great deal.

SOawesomeness

Unless something goes terribly wrong and the world collapses, I'm pretty sure the Housing will be back for next year.

I dun wanna be homeless for Fanime 2009. ;.;
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

OtakuMessiah

Lol. Of course Fanime is going to have housing this year! you know how much the fanime and the local hotels would lose? my estimate is over 5,000 easily. Without those hot sexy deals they had at 08 con then, that would only bring less customers and people would have to find alternative places to go to sleep. That would mean that people have to go further out (Yes further from fanime convention)to find cheap hotel/motels.
"The only thing worst than being blind, is being the only one that can see..."

Steve.Young

The hotels LOVE Fanimecon.

I think we sold out all the main hotels and were selling tons of the other hotels too...
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

otakuapprentice

Quote from: OtakuMessiah on September 17, 2008, 04:54:24 PM
Lol. Of course Fanime is going to have housing this year! you know how much the fanime and the local hotels would lose? my estimate is over 5,000 easily. Without those hot sexy deals they had at 08 con then, that would only bring less customers and people would have to find alternative places to go to sleep. That would mean that people have to go further out (Yes further from fanime convention)to find cheap hotel/motels.
try somewhere in the tens of hundreds of thousands of dollars(one room alone goes for around $400 for the whole con weekend, and 12 easily surpasses 5k)
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

OtakuMessiah

Quote from: otakuapprentice on September 19, 2008, 12:04:14 AM
try somewhere in the tens of hundreds of thousands of dollars(one room alone goes for around $400 for the whole con weekend, and 12 easily surpasses 5k)Point proven. What concerns me is that at the last day of fanime (Sunday) in the morning at stage zero, they announce that the price for a full weekend pass was gonna be cheaper (I think $25) and you can register as of now of a hotel room. Some of these forums on here are saying that it's actually gonna be even more than what it cost this year (I think it said $45) So can someone that knows the answer to this please tell me so I'll know before fanime comes around!!!! thanks ;D

LordKefka

^ Lol... I think someone wasn't paying attention when he were typing =P
FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

OtakuMessiah

Whoops Look like i quoted myself..... :P

otakuapprentice

Quote from: OtakuMessiah on September 21, 2008, 12:59:30 PM
Quote from: otakuapprentice on September 19, 2008, 12:04:14 AM
try somewhere in the tens of hundreds of thousands of dollars(one room alone goes for around $400 for the whole con weekend, and 12 easily surpasses 5k)
Point proven. What concerns me is that at the last day of fanime (Sunday) in the morning at stage zero, they announce that the price for a full weekend pass was gonna be cheaper (I think $25) and you can register as of now of a hotel room. Some of these forums on here are saying that it's actually gonna be even more than what it cost this year (I think it said $45) So can someone that knows the answer to this please tell me so I'll know before fanime comes around!!!! thanks ;D
some things that are wrong:
The last day of fanime is Monday, not Sunday.
On Monday(the last day), they have a special on-site price for pre-registration for the next year's Fanime. the regular price of an all weekend pass runs for $55.

right now, its currently $45 on the website, but it goes up as we get closer to next years' convention.

SOawesomeness

Aha. Ha.
OtakuMessaiah just got owned by otakuapprentice.
BURN.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

otakuapprentice

Quote from: Chiri Kcrinh on September 24, 2008, 06:10:17 PM
Aha. Ha.
OtakuMessaiah just got owned by otakuapprentice.
BURN.
not owned.....corrected is more like it(but whatever works for you).

...oh wait, i just got the joke. LOL