くまたん aka Kumatan for NDS

Started by Mizuki, September 23, 2008, 10:33:02 PM

Mizuki

Anyone playing it?

It's a DS game where you take care of a bear loli and interact with her. It's a mini "The Sims" basically, but she's a lot more independent, you just have to make money to buy items to entertain her. I haven't been able to stop playing it since I got it.

Chun

When you mean interact, do you mean in a PM sort of way or a Tamagotchi sort of way? This actually has me sort of interested.

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

Jun-Watarase

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Kazuko

Mizuki

Quote from: Chun on September 24, 2008, 08:09:01 PM
When you mean interact, do you mean in a PM sort of way or a Tamagotchi sort of way? This actually has me sort of interested.

~Chun

Uhmmm, I can't really describe it, other than it plays like The Sims, but Kumatan does her own thing.

JohnnyAR

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on September 24, 2008, 08:12:24 PM
YUSSSS. Been waiting for this.

Here's the PV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wX1lE41L6E

Lol, you can bonk her head and she plays with nunchakus, cute! I might get this.

Mizuki

Without minimal knowledge of japanese, it'll be more of a pain than to play it.

JohnnyAR

Dammit! Do you think it'll ever come out in English?

Kazuko

I doubt it would be released, there are alot of JP games out there that have not been released in the US

hahaha Ushitan is so hot :d

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: JohnnyAR on September 26, 2008, 04:32:46 PM
Dammit! Do you think it'll ever come out in English?

No.

Quote from: Kazuko on September 26, 2008, 04:38:28 PM
Ushitan

Ushinooneesan's tits are too hueg to be -tan. :U

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Kazuko

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on September 26, 2008, 05:15:56 PM
Ushinooneesan's tits are too hueg to be -tan. :U

XD haha either way shes hot I would cosplay that if I wanted to

Rabitan is cute! ohh my fondness for rabbits

Kazuko

haha bump because this game is too awesome

:U so how is everyones kumatan's mine seems to go to maamaa alot I have accidently forgotten to feed her for a day. Anyway there is a tiny glitch in the game i guess you can say, I bought an onsen pass for her once but she never went because it was one of those random epilouge/end game moments ww

; ; i wish there was a cute feature to have our kumatans interact with eachother