The OFFICIAL Dance Thread + Poll!

Started by DJ Reign, September 24, 2008, 02:26:52 PM

What genre of music would you like to hear besides trance in '09?

Rap/Hip-Hop/RnB
Drum'n'Bass
House/Electro
80's/90's
Happy Hardcore/Speedcore
Other

jinnai_animexcalibur

Yo Reign, please send me an email or something :D

I've expanded my music genre selection. I was known for just playing Anime Remixes (hardcore/jungle/dnb style).

I now can also mix Super Eurobeat and Internet Memes (yes, you can have your "over 9000/longcat/desudesudesu" internets dance party.) xD

Official Katsuhiko Jinnai Myspace Page

Katsuhiko Jinnai "The Anime Convention Experience" - NEW ORIGINAL CD - COMING SUMMER 2009.

AnimE'xcalibur/Shinoda Sound Recordings

www.shinodasound.com

elfgirlkaname

bump for japanese music  ;)

I mean we're at an Anime convention right?
so japanese music should be the obvious choice right? :)

jinnai_animexcalibur

Quote from: elfgirlkaname on February 21, 2009, 07:11:04 PM
bump for japanese music  ;)

I mean we're at an Anime convention right?
so japanese music should be the obvious choice right? :)

Agreed. That's my specialty.

Katsuhiko Jinnai "The Anime Convention Experience" - NEW ORIGINAL CD - COMING SUMMER 2009.

www.shinodasound.com

JohnnyAR

jinnai_animexcalibur

www.shinodasound.com

Kobun

See, now that would be EPIC....  Thriller to Commodores, to Earth Wind & Fire, to Mflo, to ED of Chaos Head.... to King Of Rock...  heheh

okay y'all gauntlet thrown down dare you to do it.
Member Of SNM Productions

Saving the land of Hyrule since 1987!!

A Tale of Swords and Souls, Eternally Retold!

jinnai_animexcalibur

Quote from: Kobun on February 27, 2009, 03:17:06 AM
See, now that would be EPIC....  Thriller to Commodores, to Earth Wind & Fire, to Mflo, to ED of Chaos Head.... to King Of Rock...  heheh

okay y'all gauntlet thrown down dare you to do it.

As long as the BPM's match. That's my only rule. ^_^

www.shinodasound.com

*rei*

I would like to hear a good mix of techno with disco, 80's , and hip-hop. I'm tired of the trance! Mix it up! PLEASE!
Fanime 2010 Woo Hoo!

jinnai_animexcalibur

Wow, disco is being asked again... I have neo-disco stuff somewhere.

www.shinodasound.com

striderhanzo

Quote from: *rei* on March 01, 2009, 02:35:25 PM
I would like to hear a good mix of techno with disco, 80's , and hip-hop. I'm tired of the trance! Mix it up! PLEASE!

yo lady, what's up?

My plan is to try to have enough music on hand for a different genre per night. (since i'm a little new at this whole DJ thing, i'm trying to plan carefully)  Since i'll be doubling up at Stage Zero, The idea is to make the show happen where ever it may take us.  People keep those requests coming so we can fulfill the majority of requests. So far, i plan for, some electro, some house, some trance, and a birthday set filled of hard bass power, most of which will have some sort of japanese vocal spin on it, hopefully everyone will enjoy themselves.

We have plenty of people who will seduce those ones and twos to make it rockin for all, Yours Truly included.

So keep the good feedback comin!

*rei*

Quote from: striderhanzo on March 02, 2009, 01:15:23 AM

yo lady, what's up?

My plan is to try to have enough music on hand for a different genre per night. (since i'm a little new at this whole DJ thing, i'm trying to plan carefully)  Since i'll be doubling up at Stage Zero, The idea is to make the show happen where ever it may take us.  People keep those requests coming so we can fulfill the majority of requests. So far, i plan for, some electro, some house, some trance, and a birthday set filled of hard bass power, most of which will have some sort of japanese vocal spin on it, hopefully everyone will enjoy themselves.

We have plenty of people who will seduce those ones and twos to make it rockin for all, Yours Truly included.

Hanzo-san! I can't wait to hear you DJ at fanime! You know Ima dance to your music set! Let me know what times you DJ! Please have some hip-hop mixes in there please!

For those who think all you can do is dry hump each other to hip hop songs then you have no idea! Good example of hip-hop music mixed with techno and trance and whatever else is DJ Earworm's mix sets! Check it out at DJEarworm.com
Fanime 2010 Woo Hoo!

striderhanzo

Quote from: *rei* on March 02, 2009, 07:39:15 PM
Quote from: striderhanzo on March 02, 2009, 01:15:23 AM

yo lady, what's up?

Hanzo-san! I can't wait to hear you DJ at fanime! You know Ima dance to your music set! Let me know what times you DJ! Please have some hip-hop mixes in there please!

For those who think all you can do is dry hump each other to hip hop songs then you have no idea! Good example of hip-hop music mixed with techno and trance and whatever else is DJ Earworm's mix sets! Check it out at DJEarworm.com

i'll do what i can, rap is a little out of touch by me, since i listen to alot of other stuff, but i'll do what i can to support the fan faithfuls. :-)

thanks for the support!

jinnai_animexcalibur

In regards to hip-hop @ the Fanime Dance, I've got some surprises up my sleeve. ^_^

www.shinodasound.com

DJ Reign

Only 1 DJ played trance last year, and that was me.  Everything else was breaks, 80's/90's, electro, techno, drum 'n' bass, house, kpop, jpop, and hardcore.

jinnai_animexcalibur

Quote from: DJ Reign on March 04, 2009, 04:03:23 PM

Only 1 DJ played trance last year, and that was me.  Everything else was breaks, 80's/90's, electro, techno, drum 'n' bass, house, kpop, jpop, and hardcore.

And I enjoyed that Tetris Remix you played at ALA 09 :D

www.shinodasound.com

striderhanzo

Quote from: jinnai_animexcalibur on March 05, 2009, 12:37:45 PM

good thing i hooked him up with that.

jinnai_animexcalibur

Quote from: striderhanzo on March 06, 2009, 01:03:45 AM

Yeah it was very good ^_^.

www.shinodasound.com

striderhanzo

Quote from: jinnai_animexcalibur on March 06, 2009, 08:23:41 AM

i'm for the team man, no doubt. hell i still have your cd ddjinnailation max 2 from fanime 2003, so obviously i'm definately a team player. :-)

jinnai_animexcalibur

Quote from: striderhanzo on March 07, 2009, 10:34:15 PM
Quote from: jinnai_animexcalibur on March 06, 2009, 08:23:41 AM

i'm for the team man, no doubt. hell i still have your cd ddjinnailation max 2 from fanime 2003, so obviously i'm definately a team player. :-)

OH DAMN! I REMEMBER THAT CD! I have a copy of it in my CD folder. Good times.

I'll have a new fan mix CD to give away. ^_^

www.shinodasound.com

abcbadcat

Please never play the Mortal Kombat theme ever again

but what you guys should look into (if you don't know about it already) is this

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=QWCE-25

There are three of these CDs and they're pretty awesome

Give them a listen but I think they'd go over pretty well