Pokemon (Y,B,R) (G,S,C) (R,S,E) (D,P,P) which are the best in the generations?

Started by Gatsby, September 30, 2008, 10:16:15 AM

G.I.R

(Plug in his DS into an available USB port to Charge)

Okay, my Leaf Green team..

Lapras: lv-26
Fushigidane:  lv-84
Pidgeot:  lv-57
Nidoqueen:  lv-55
Pikachu:  lv-48
Yadoran:  lv-61

My Pokemon Diamond team..

Roserade:  lv-58
Pikachu:  lv-75
Staraptor:  lv-54
Torterra:  lv-70
Lucario: lv-58
Gyarados:  lv-57

I'll have to dig up my copies of Red, Yellow, and Gold.

Gatsby

If I were to remove zapados from my team so I have no ubers I would put in possibly Salemence or aerodactyl.

JTchinoy

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Gatsby

TC X0 Lt 0X

All Legends are banned from most tournaments as far as I know, weather they be good or not.
As a rule, Shuckle should always be banned too.
Double Team + Mud Slap + Shuckle = All your pokemons moves gone and Shuckle at 3/4 HP

EDIT: Not that were talking about Tornaments. But people look down on there use anyways...

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

JTchinoy

wut?
minimize and double team aren't allowed in tournaments.
you have to have a certain set of stat points to be uber.
latios/ latias aren't uber by themselves.  if you give them soul dew, they're uber. i think these get banned just to be on the safe side.
zapdos, moltres, and articuno aren't uber.  zapdos is in fact garbage.  articuno is the only good one since it can learn water, ice, flying, and steel moves.
you need a total of 600 stat points to become uber.
tyranitar is TECHNICALLY uber because sandstream ability increases a rock pokemon's sp. def by 50%.  that technically made him uber, but it was also easily counterable with another weather effect, so they don't count him as an uber.
wobbuffet is an uber as well.  if you get encore from wynaut, you just created a broke ass pokemon.
so legendary status doesn't make you uber.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

TC X0 Lt 0X

I know, did I say they were not banned from Tor.?
EDIT:At least the Tournaments I've seen have all of above banned.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

JTchinoy

shuckle's not banned.  it's not very good either.  lol.
low HP :(
i was explaining uber status for darth, who doesn't seem to have a proper understanding of what ubers are.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

TC X0 Lt 0X

shuckle pwn the hell out of me when I face them, but then again, that because I'm not playing aren't tournament rules, and all my pokemon aren't trained well either.

Remember when you were a 8 year old and all you gave your pokemon was attack moves?

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Gatsby

From the battle I've done over wifi tournies I've done from gaming websites all legendaries are banned for being ubers. So Idk if they're using custom rules or what.

JTchinoy

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on October 07, 2008, 02:17:30 PM
shuckle pwn the hell out of me when I face them, but then again, that because I'm not playing aren't tournament rules, and all my pokemon aren't trained well either.

Remember when you were a 8 year old and all you gave your pokemon was attack moves?
yes i remember my zapdos with fly thunderbolt, thunder, and *insert move* lol.
all you need is a weezing and you beat shuckle.  levitate kills mudslap, haze kills double team, will-o-wisp eats his hp.  easy solution.  ^_^

try going on a gamefaqs tourney, they use the banned list based on stat points.  i find that list to be the most reasonable list.  i will play against an articuno over a wobbuffet any day.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Gatsby

I was playing on Gamefaqs, back in the first month or two after Diamond came out. I haven't done many since so they probably changed/added rules about ubers. I don't do much online gaming.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

JTchinoy

Quote from: Darth_Diclonius on October 07, 2008, 04:57:15 PM
I was playing on Gamefaqs, back in the first month or two after Diamond came out. I haven't done many since so they probably changed/added rules about ubers. I don't do much online gaming.
strange, i was there like the 2nd month of diamond doing competitive matches and the banned list was set up already.  yanmega is a god.  :)

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

JohnnyAR

Gentlemen, I just traded my Lv 1 Bagon for a Lv 51 shiny Gloom! A f***ing shiny! w00t! Now I have evolved it into Vileplume, so now I have a shiny Vileplume.

THere was this time where I came close to getting a shiny Ursing, but someone got to it before me >.<

JTchinoy

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

JohnnyAR

TC X0 Lt 0X

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

JTchinoy

Quote from: JohnnyAR on October 08, 2008, 08:26:56 PM
Quote from: JTchinoy on October 08, 2008, 08:09:14 PM
I don't care for that gloom, but damn a shiny ursaring? fail!

I was sooooooooooooo Freaken close!
end ur life now.  :P
screw you TC, shiny charizard is pure win!!

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

TC X0 Lt 0X

I was talking about the 3 he mentioned.
There green and ugly.
Yes, shiny charizard is pure win.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.