If you could live in any anime/manga/game world, which would you?

Started by Gatsby, October 08, 2008, 11:17:54 PM

SukebeStudios

It's a tie between the Dragonball Z universe (Only if I could be a Saiyan) or the CHobits universe (to have a computer that doubles as a sex doll) XD

JTchinoy

You can't have sex with your chobit.  >_>
I think that was established.

I'll stick to Shuffle! and pokemon world.  It still holds true that your life is on the line in every anime and manga I watch.

I'd so be in the pokemon world... although I'd greatly question how I'm getting money for food.  -_-

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

SukebeStudios

Quote from: JTchinoy on May 14, 2009, 12:04:54 AM
You can't have sex with your chobit.  >_>
I think that was established.

I'll stick to Shuffle! and pokemon world.  It still holds true that your life is on the line in every anime and manga I watch.

I'd so be in the pokemon world... although I'd greatly question how I'm getting money for food.  -_-

But I wouldn't be owning a CHobit, I'd own a Persacom.

blancoisma

If I could have my way...I would find myself flying through the galaxy similar to the Outlaw Star group. I really liked some of the planets and areas that they visited. Or maybe it's just cause I'm very into to that series, heh.

I would also like to live in the crystal clear, blue world of Daphne in the Brilliant Blue. Again, probably because I am particular to this series.
"Well, I'm already going to hell for kissing you so I may as well take the scenic route."

-Aaron Davis, Latter Days

Ryo_Hellsing

Have to say it's between the Tenchi Muyo!  or the Pokemon world.

It's a hard choice.

Tenchi Universe - Space pirates ,  GXP, Hair that defies gravity and of course Cabbits.

Pokemon - Hehe. ... Oh childhood fantasy's.

XpHoBiaX

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

neko ewen

Yotsuba&!

I'd live in a small town in Japan and have wonderful neighbors who are always coming over to play.
Yaruki Zero Games | Ask me about Maid RPG
"I dream heavy metal but I live whiny punk rock."

vash9898

Strawberry 100%    :3
(or Ichigo 100%)

but im the main character :3

AdamWest

I'd definitely pick Guu's world!  Doesn't get much wackier than that  ;D