Dealers booth registration

Started by helliebee, November 06, 2008, 08:21:14 AM

helliebee

How would I go about registering a booth for the dealers room? Will this open later?

Thank you!

ewu

please e-mail dealersATfanimeDOTcom for more info. Our fanime main page has yet to come up so that information is not up yet.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Akito Starwind

yes that's the way to do it. But if you don't hear from them in a week E-mail me and Ill help you along.
Dealers Room Staff 2004
Dealers Room Staff 2005
Dealers Room Staff 2006
Dealers Room Staff 2007
Dealers Room Staff 2008

M

Quote from: Akito Starwind on November 07, 2008, 07:54:57 PM
yes that's the way to do it. But if you don't hear from them in a week E-mail me and Ill help you along.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but if helliebee doesn't get a reply from dealers at fanime, then s/he should email ewu (who is their boss).
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

Steve.Young

Quote from: MPLe on November 10, 2008, 11:41:25 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble, but if helliebee doesn't get a reply from dealers at fanime, then s/he should email ewu (who is their boss).

It seems like eric is a lot of people's bosses of departments that I don't even remembering being under fan services. haha
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

M

Quote from: Steve.Young on November 11, 2008, 01:51:20 AM
Quote from: MPLe on November 10, 2008, 11:41:25 PM

It seems like eric is a lot of people's bosses of departments that I don't even remembering being under fan services. haha
Fan Services is alot of things. :D

And people are always free to email me if they don't know who they should email, even though I'm only Marketing. :D
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!