About Yu-Gi-Oh cards...

Started by TheAsianDude, November 14, 2008, 10:29:04 PM

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: Nanashi on November 29, 2008, 12:54:23 AM
YuGiOh has no semblance of balance what so ever. It boils down to who can get the biggest monster out first/who can use a trap card to kill said monster, than play big monster of your own.
= Card Games

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Evangelion Xgouki

I usually look around the Dealer's Room for the Japanese boosters or the older series.  Started collecting/playing some time ago before it hit the states so I'm looking to complete my sets and what not.  Sometimes I find really good deals on them because the vendors just want to get rid of them  :P.  Been a while since I played (not since GX cards were being introduced).  One of my best finds were all 3 God Cards from the original release set (GB game Duel Monsters 4) at a collector's show.

Nanashi

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on November 30, 2008, 11:10:35 AM
Quote from: Nanashi on November 29, 2008, 12:54:23 AM
YuGiOh has no semblance of balance what so ever. It boils down to who can get the biggest monster out first/who can use a trap card to kill said monster, than play big monster of your own.
= Card Games

Now a days, yeah. Magic used to work, but with the new sets they've basically taken a shit on everything that made the game worth playing.

It's still better than YuGiOh, though.
Co-Captain/"The one who talks too much" of MANime!
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,17203.0.html