Rate Them!!! (play nice)

Started by EvilBunnyKid, November 23, 2008, 12:18:13 PM

EvilBunnyKid

Clone of 'Caption this'

Rate cosplayers and their outfits.  Originality, style, improvements, ex...

Play nice though.  No Saying that they are the worst cosplayers ever....that would be concidered very mean...  I wonder how many of you can stick to the rules...?...

EvilBunnyKid

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: EvilBunnyKid on November 23, 2008, 12:19:32 PM
l_48c98fb78e97bc3fe64efeecfc32abf3.jpg

That's the worst cosplay of the Number Cruncher I've ever seen.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

EvilBunnyKid

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on November 23, 2008, 12:39:02 PM
Quote from: EvilBunnyKid on November 23, 2008, 12:19:32 PM
l_48c98fb78e97bc3fe64efeecfc32abf3.jpg

That's the worst cosplay of the Number Cruncher I've ever seen.

I fixed it!! :P sorry....

PyronIkari

Why is this in Live Programming and Events?

What exactly does this have to do with Fanime... and it's Programming?

RaddaX2

I dunno why the picture is so obscured, I can't even tell what she's wearings.  So far the scar, the wig, and the chocolate are the only thing that make her cosplay.  It has none of Mello's style .  No Jacket, no vest, no gloves?  If she atleast had one of them I would rate it but so far it feels incomplete.

Anyways look at those ARMS, my oh my.  Even if this picture was shooped to hell and back I couldn't possibly give this anything less than a 10, could you?

It ain't the meaning of life but the feeling of it.

PyronIkari

Quote from: RaddaX2 on November 23, 2008, 02:43:22 PM
I dunno why the picture is so obscured, I can't even tell what she's wearings.  So far the scar, the wig, and the chocolate are the only thing that make her cosplay.  It has none of Mello's style .  No Jacket, no vest, no gloves?  If she atleast had one of them I would rate it but so far it feels incomplete.

Anyways look at those ARMS, my oh my.  Even if this picture was shooped to hell and back I couldn't possibly give this anything less than a 10, could you?

Yes I can... because it's been shopped to hell. The original looks nothing like this.

Kazuko

wow mellow cosplay errr the face from the scar up like the eye shouldnt it be a bit darker I dont know it ticks me he has a facial disfiguration damnit!

Also besides trying to be cool with some super awesome photoshop it doesnt really do any justice

@Radda: WTF that has to be shopped there is no freaking way

PyronIkari

Quote from: Kazuko on November 23, 2008, 06:23:04 PM
wow mellow cosplay errr the face from the scar up like the eye shouldnt it be a bit darker I dont know it ticks me he has a facial disfiguration damnit!

Also besides trying to be cool with some super awesome photoshop it doesnt really do any justice

@Radda: WTF that has to be shopped there is no freaking way

It is, the original looks nothing like this. It's a rather meek looking Asian guy. The costume isn't that bad at all, but it's hardly amazing or anything.

RaddaX2

OMGS, my dreams are shattered.

oh well, one to the next one

EvilBunnyKid

Oh my god!!  :P

This is the first cosplay Ive seen of her!  How did they get the hair like that?  I really like the way that it is done, and the setting is very immaginative too!  :P  Looks like a pic from a live action!!  :P

Rate the wii...not the maid...

K&K4ever

Quote from: EvilBunnyKid on November 24, 2008, 09:45:22 AM

Sorry, but I've seen better Wii motes ^^;

The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

EvilBunnyKid

Quote from: K&K4ever on November 24, 2008, 08:56:33 PM
Quote from: EvilBunnyKid on November 24, 2008, 09:45:22 AM

Sorry, but I've seen better Wii motes ^^;

I dont know what this is from but I really like the make-up!!  :P

RaddaX2

Quote from: EvilBunnyKid on November 25, 2008, 09:53:09 AM
I dont know what this is from but I really like the make-up!!  :P

Srsly?  It's Axel from Kingdom Hearts.  I think it's a good cosplay. The coat could be tighter but I'll forgive that.  7/10

Vergil from DMC3

Mojo

That virgil is AWESOME! the materials are great, the hair is great, and the construction is great!
The only think that bugs me a little is the pose. And the background... but somtimes you can't change that ^^"

Here's the link if the picture doesn't work http://th01.deviantart.com/fs37/300W/f/2008/252/5/c/Today_is_good_enough_to_fly__by_CosplayInABox.jpg
<br /><br />You don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t stand a GHOST of a chance

Ftwyn

Quote from: RaddaX2 on November 23, 2008, 08:30:56 PM
OMGS, my dreams are shattered.

oh well, one to the next one

I love this so much!  I wish I could cos as her but my chest is too big.  :(  Man, when you have to bind your chest to cosplay a GIRL that's sad. o_o'

hellangel

Quote from: RaddaX2 on November 26, 2008, 08:40:11 PMSrsly?  It's Axel from Kingdom Hearts.  I think it's a good cosplay. The coat could be tighter but I'll forgive that.  7/10

Ah~ That's Sey ^__^

No, the coat really can't be tighter. It's body-fitting already; any smaller and it would have been too tight/unmovable.
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

K&K4ever

The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

Kazuko

uhh K&K your links dont work use a photobucket or something

@Mojo: while I cant see the full details of your whole outfit because its angled it seems like the picture draws attention to your crotch than most of it in my opinion, the bags on your legs  could be a bit even also the coat looks a bit short I know its supposed to be a little short but its probally the way you are positioned that throws it off. You are also missing the necklace which is usually a key item in a sora cosplay besides the key blade. I have seen too many generic sora's or "I will put stuff together and say Im sora" type of cosplays. but you got the colors right and it looks neat

Druix

2010 Cosplays:
~Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto: Shippuuden)
~Katara (Avatar Book 3)
~Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
~Cain (Starfighter)
~Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji)