End of the year 2008 gathering? (Dec?)

Started by Barnes, November 28, 2008, 02:54:56 PM

Barnes

So, will there be one this year? Around or on New Year's Eve? At a mall, bowling alley? Where and when?
Just asking.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Sunara Ishi

I was starting to wonder about that myself... -.-;
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

edendreams

lol i was actually just talking to jerry earlier about this. I already know he's unable to host it at his place and well if people are ok with coming to mine i'd love to host a christmas party. I was even thinking about having a gift exchange however i'm flying out of town the 13th through the 15th so the it would be help on the 20th... but like i said if  people didn't mind driving oout to san ramon I'd love to host it

a little art by me ^-^

Kazuko

If its gonna be at sarahs then yes count me in :U I can ask ryan too

; ; i miss you sarah baby <3

Kimbo.K

I'm for this also. =] Hope it goes through.

Steve.Young

Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

Rei-Rei

Unless you do it before the 19th, I won't be able to come. =\
Early vacation.

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: edendreams on November 28, 2008, 10:46:09 PM
lol i was actually just talking to jerry earlier about this. I already know he's unable to host it at his place and well if people are ok with coming to mine i'd love to host a christmas party. I was even thinking about having a gift exchange however i'm flying out of town the 13th through the 15th so the it would be help on the 20th... but like i said if  people didn't mind driving oout to san ramon I'd love to host it
D: I'm busy on the 20th. D:

We could just have a hangout at a mall or something again.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: Sunara Ishi on November 29, 2008, 06:29:52 PM

well, there is a gathering happening already on the 20th in downtown san jose:

Dunno if you guys want to go to this though:

http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=164219

My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Kazuko

I dont know, I didnt go to the last ones but I have been to christmas parties and those are a buttload of fun plus its cheery and social given that its in a cozy home. It is also easy to have people mingle and catch up on stuff rather than be mallrats and be akward

@Rei: Baby if you go imma be so happy x) but I might steal your shu umera eyelash curler ; ; <3 do want

=) we should do a gift exchange sarah! like we can keep it to a minium amount of spending and such

Barnes

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on November 29, 2008, 08:51:53 PM

I might do that. 1st I'd go to SJSU's arcade for a while, then take a walk down to the Chavez park. Theres an idea.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

rude32

Gathering at Sarah's sounds awesome. The gift exchange sounds just as awesome.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

Kazuko

Quote from: rude32 on November 30, 2008, 12:41:04 PM
Gathering at Sarah's sounds awesome. The gift exchange sounds just as awesome.
Hell yeah \o/ as long as we get to see goofy movie

zoupzuop2

Probably not on the day OF New Year's Eve, but if we did something the day before or something I'd most likely (unsure of how things will go so far) be able to come.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

HarpB

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on November 29, 2008, 08:51:53 PM

so 4pm on 12/20 by the big, huge tree. Got it.

Kazuko

So wait wut now there will be two gatherings? both rollin on the same day? Cause sarah wants to plan one and ryu up and threw the SJ cosplay thingee

:T there should be a vote on this i guess, either way I show up regardless with my sassy attitude, my I dont give a crap thoughts and my adorible boyfriend.

x) I am willing to bring potluck if its at sarahs though she makes AMAZING food.

short_storiesgl

oh oh oh oh sounds like fun i remember the last time i went to sarahs house haha i had fun.. and good food  ^^
Dance Staff Second

otakuapprentice

Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

rude32

Quote from: Kazuko on November 30, 2008, 10:26:42 PM
So wait wut now there will be two gatherings? both rollin on the same day? Cause sarah wants to plan one and ryu up and threw the SJ cosplay thingee

:T there should be a vote on this i guess, either way I show up regardless with my sassy attitude, my I dont give a crap thoughts and my adorible boyfriend.

x) I am willing to bring potluck if its at sarahs though she makes AMAZING food.
She does make amazing food. I couldn't stop going back to the garlic bread. I'm also willing to bring something for a potluck at Sarah's as well.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

Kazuko

Quote from: rude32 on November 30, 2008, 11:13:34 PM
Quote from: Kazuko on November 30, 2008, 10:26:42 PM

She does make amazing food. I couldn't stop going back to the garlic bread. I'm also willing to bring something for a potluck at Sarah's as well.
And her spaghetti with meat balls so goood ; ; also the brie platter oh maan