End of the year 2008 gathering? (Dec?)

Started by Barnes, November 28, 2008, 02:54:56 PM

rude32

Quote from: Kazuko on November 30, 2008, 11:15:34 PM
Quote from: rude32 on November 30, 2008, 11:13:34 PM
Quote from: Kazuko on November 30, 2008, 10:26:42 PM
So wait wut now there will be two gatherings? both rollin on the same day? Cause sarah wants to plan one and ryu up and threw the SJ cosplay thingee

:T there should be a vote on this i guess, either way I show up regardless with my sassy attitude, my I dont give a crap thoughts and my adorible boyfriend.

x) I am willing to bring potluck if its at sarahs though she makes AMAZING food.
She does make amazing food. I couldn't stop going back to the garlic bread. I'm also willing to bring something for a potluck at Sarah's as well.
And her spaghetti with meat balls so goood ; ; also the brie platter oh maan
OMG YES the brie was amazing.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

edendreams

Quote from: rude32 on November 30, 2008, 11:22:17 PM
So wait wut now there will be two gatherings? both rollin on the same day? Cause sarah wants to plan one and ryu up and threw the SJ cosplay thingee

:T there should be a vote on this i guess, either way I show up regardless with my sassy attitude, my I dont give a crap thoughts and my adorible boyfriend.

x) I am willing to bring potluck if its at sarahs though she makes AMAZING food.
She does make amazing food. I couldn't stop going back to the garlic bread. I'm also willing to bring something for a potluck at Sarah's as well.
HAHAHAHA I shall bribe with food? HEHE I love to cook but yeah i mean it's completely up to what people want to do. My house is open and I'll start planning for the 20th if people really want to come by. Besides why not throw in games for prizes and stuff i dunno i always enjoyed the parties that has activities and such. and of course gooood foood!!

a little art by me ^-^

Steve.Young

Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

short_storiesgl

Dance Staff Second

Kazuko

Quote from: edendreams on December 01, 2008, 12:03:15 AM
Quote from: rude32 on November 30, 2008, 11:22:17 PM

HAHAHAHA I shall bribe with food? HEHE I love to cook but yeah i mean it's completely up to what people want to do. My house is open and I'll start planning for the 20th if people really want to come by. Besides why not throw in games for prizes and stuff i dunno i always enjoyed the parties that has activities and such. and of course gooood foood!!
Not to mention adorible animals!

gmontem

I'll be out of the country on the 17th.  A gathering before that date would be great for me.
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

j9isawesome

I'd be willing to drive up to edendreams place again. It's really not that far, lets just hope for no crazy traffic this time ;)
Formerly known as Felicity869

OniCourseMusha

My friend Bart Boy and hopefully few of his friends wants to do a gathering in my hometown Salinas after Christmas with my group of fellows.  So if you guys are interested and want to join up just PM me.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

short_storiesgl

Dance Staff Second

Ayanami Rei First Child

There's no way I can be making any San Jose or San Ramon dates anytime soon. If it was a meetup that I could get to easily via public transporation from Oakland/Alameda area that would be really cool, and I could totally do that...but...yeah...

Hey maybe later this month or early next month we could make at Piedmont's Dr. Comics & Mr. Games area? Or we could meet in Jack London? Just a thought...

Jerry

Everyone is out for Xmas, and with it being on a Thursday this year my schedule is a bit on the hectic side.

Since Sarah had her Xmas Gathering I'll reconsider a Beginning of the year PArty.

No guarantees, but at least I have a good time at my own gatherings :P

I think.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

otakuapprentice

Quote from: Jerry on December 22, 2008, 12:14:37 PM
Everyone is out for Xmas, and with it being on a Thursday this year my schedule is a bit on the hectic side.

Since Sarah had her Xmas Gathering I'll reconsider a Beginning of the year PArty.

I think.
now we begin with the plans on this.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

short_storiesgl

Quote from: otakuapprentice on December 22, 2008, 07:03:03 PM
Quote from: Jerry on December 22, 2008, 12:14:37 PM

I think.
now we begin with the plans on this.
oh oh PLEASE!!!! :D
Dance Staff Second

otakuapprentice

*begin crazy thinking mode*

There are a few options in this: we can either have a beginning of year party(which would work out), or we could go ahead with this crazy idea that popped in my head right now...

Since everyone is gonna be busy with Xmas and such, that day is already out of the question and I can tell that some people(i.e. me) have already made plans for new years; Between Xmas and new years, there's a 2-3 day window open(Sunday, Monday, Tuesday) with which we can do a last-minute hangout. This has been tested before with the Smash Bros. gathering, albeit that had more time around it to plan it out and it worked seemingly well. If we go that route, we have about one week to make this happen.
If we take the other road, most of the small kinks and minute details can be worked out sufficiently.

*End crazy thinking mode*

Jerry, its all up to you.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

short_storiesgl

The Pressure is on I WILL be looking for a thread JERRY!
Dance Staff Second

edendreams

HAHA totally! You know i'm open for weekends and I will bring NOMNOMS!@!!

a little art by me ^-^

Barnes

Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

RyuHayabusa

I haven't been to a major gathering in a while, so count me in, and even better at Jerry's place. I'm down with that weekend if it happens. Might as well kickoff the new year right with friends :3
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Runewitt

@ Jerry: your roommates gonna be there making furniture talk again?
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Raymei

Quote from: Runewitt on December 23, 2008, 03:31:40 AM
@ Jerry: your roommates gonna be there making furniture talk again?

What??  Lol
So what's the plan, Jerry?  Party at your place for a BoY party?  (...uuh....BotY[?]?)  XD  lol

OH!
I have a new chocolate chip cookie recipe that came out REALLY awesome the other night  (almost "Mrs. Fields-ish" but their 1/4 cup in size). 
:D  I'll bring those!