Started by edendreams, December 04, 2008, 08:50:57 AM

Runewitt

Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

edendreams

Quote from: Runewitt on December 21, 2008, 01:23:08 AM
iwannagetawii

they're fun aren't they?

I think there should be like a wii party sometime. like have a few wii's set up in rooms with different part games XD

CHristmas Party was soooooo fun!!

I did really hit me head hard... It seems i get hurt too easily XD remember what happened at they ultimate game night??
I loved meeting all the new faces and all the faces that came I wasn't expecting. I do want to have more fun times and THANK YOU FOR EATING ALL THE FOOD!! XD I didn't have much to give away haha though jerry did take the rest of the brie  I should have at least thrown in a few apples!

a little art by me ^-^

short_storiesgl

NO thank you!!! it was fun~
its been a while since i've done something like that!! ..and Mr.. Steven Young... im still amazed....
=o (<--Oh face)
Dance Staff Second

Lonelykangta

yea that was fun, meeting new people playing games, better let me know when you host another party ;p
Forever lonely

Steve.Young

Quote from: short_storiesgl on December 21, 2008, 05:49:16 PM
its been a while since i've done something like that!! ..and Mr.. Steven Young... im still amazed....
=o (<--Oh face)

Amazed at what? lol
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

Runewitt

Quote from: Steve.Young on December 21, 2008, 08:51:11 PM
=o (<--Oh face)

Amazed at what? lol

how well you handle your wii...
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

chichiri97

Fun gift exchange! :D Very enjoyable, thank you for the open house~ Random people yayyyy...!

ManWithDoor

*laugh* Yeah, was really awesome to meet new people, and see some old faces.  Always smart to be on the good side of the head of security!  *grin*  Plus the gift exchange was tons of fun, what with seeing people's faces as they get ready to backstab and connive their way to 'better' presents.  Awesome.  Anyways, thanks again for the fantastic party, and I hope to see y'all soon.

Jerry

Agreed.

Nom Nom a plenty = Awesomeness

A party thats actually not at my home? = No annoyed roommates (who ironically all went home for the holidays :P)

Rock band 2 = Rock Star goodness :)

Mario Party 8 = Shaking it more than 3 times is considered 'playing with your wii'

Asians (Myself and Steve Young) = yes, we do more than just math. We're in it to win it.

And Don't Fret Raymei, we'll have plenty more gatherings before Fanime '09 :D you can totally count on it.

Besides, There's always after hours parties going on at Fanime, its a 24-(4 days) Con remember? who says you need sleep?  :P

SHOUT OUTS!

Sarah & Jason (edendream <3 Loktera) - thanks for hosting this awesome gathering!!! It's nice to go a gathering thats actually not my gathering (since I'm lame and no one likes me!  ;))

Steve.Young - Always represent'in Fanime Rover's Staff and showing how Asian just do everything in excess.

Ari (shortstories_gl) & bff Patrick - Good to see ya again Ari, omgroflmao you exist! and good luck with quiting WoW cold turkey. It's gonna be a tough 6 weeks. Trust me :P

Ironically, we didnt play the name game or telephone to get some ice breakers out of the way, but it was cool meeting you all even though I didnt get everyone's name.

Next episode: - Probably another Video/Board Game night! or just a general hang out at my place if possible :P

Other Ideas-

Jan
Beginning of the year Party??? (since I didnt to an end of the year party :P)

Feb
My bday or WonderCon (Comics and general geekyness in Sf)

March
Avenue Q Gathering!!! (the internet is for P0rn!!!!)

April
Cherry (Jerry?) Blossom Festival in Japantown Sf!

May
Fanime 2009 Duh. :P

See? There's tons for us to do in 2009.
And you thought anime/gamer fanboys were unable to socialize?

Ha, I'd like to prove 'em all wrong!  ;D
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

short_storiesgl

OH LAWDS WONDER COn... and you know what else! VIDEO GAMES LIVE... *drool* oh em gee

but yee Jerry do it! Gathering for the beginning of 09 im down!
Quote from: Steve.Young on December 21, 2008, 08:51:11 PM
=o (<--Oh face)

Amazed at what? lol
At the amazingness of you. =O
Dance Staff Second

edendreams

hehe a gathering at jerry's again would be awesome!!

a little art by me ^-^

Raymei

LOL  "Jerry Blossom Festival"
If we go to that, we have to make stickers or something  T_T   lol

It sounded like a lot of fun, I hope there's another chance soon  :)

Jerry

Quote from: Raymei on December 23, 2008, 09:13:42 AM
LOL  "Jerry Blossom Festival"
If we go to that, we have to make stickers or something  T_T   lol

It sounded like a lot of fun, I hope there's another chance soon  :)

whoa me as a sticker? I dont think I want to have that kind of infamy... just yet :P

or do i? * ponders it a bit more... *  :D
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D