Dungeons & Dragons

Started by TC X0 Lt 0X, December 15, 2008, 09:30:00 PM

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: havok rt on June 02, 2009, 10:25:18 PM
Oh god anyways I had a blast. I'm no longer afraid of 4th ed. and maid was frakking awesome I'm buying a book once I get the chance.
I actually ordered a copy on Sunday.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

azor12

I already have a copy ;D. We definetely need to play Maid at Fanime next year!

TC X0 Lt 0X

The plague that is Maid RPG is spreading...

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

azor12

And you say that like it is a bad thing ;D

TC X0 Lt 0X

Well at least for the world yeah.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

havok rt

Yeah its kinda awesome/weird but all my big bads are starting to get an entourage of combat maids.
Fanime Staff:2010 Social Gaming, 2012 Tabletop Gaming

Cosplay for 2012: Walking around with "The Most Interesting Man In the World" (aka the dos equis guy)

Sunara Ishi

~pops into thread~

Yoho~ I've been playing since 2001 but my groups has gotten inactive the last couple years. I've played 2nd ed, 3rd ed and 3.5; Additionally, I have played some World of Darkness.

I've looked at 4th ed books but have yet to play a game. I'm hoping to get in on some games with a few friends though I have to see if that pans out.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

neko ewen

At the rate things are going, I'd be attending Fanime next year mainly for RPG action, so I'll be talking to some of you guys (as well as the tabletop gaming department) when we get a little closer to the con.

Maid RPG is a no-brainer, but Tenra Bansho Zero should be out by then, and I will hopefully have another SEEKRIT Japanese RPG project at least ready to demo. There are also Bliss Stage, Panty Explosion, and a few others that could fit in at FanimeCon pretty well. :3
Yaruki Zero Games | Ask me about Maid RPG
"I dream heavy metal but I live whiny punk rock."

TC X0 Lt 0X

Interesting.
How long until your next Podcast BTW =3?

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

neko ewen

It depends on how long it takes me to get around to harassing Andy K. and Ben Lehman to get together on Skype to record an episode about Maid RPG. I'm also plotting to get Jake Richmond (designer of Panty Explosion and Classroom Deathmatch, amongst others) to come on to talk about pimping his games at anime conventions.

havok rt

I know it way after the fact but what is/was our Adventure Company name? Also how much xp did we get for that whole adventure?

Cosplay for 2012: Walking around with "The Most Interesting Man In the World" (aka the dos equis guy)

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: havok rt on October 04, 2009, 09:39:00 PM
I know it way after the fact but what is/was our Adventure Company name? Also how much xp did we get for that whole adventure?
(>>)
We had a name?
*shrug*

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

havok rt

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on October 04, 2009, 10:30:16 PM
Quote from: havok rt on October 04, 2009, 09:39:00 PM
(>>)
We had a name?
*shrug*
Of course all great bands of heroes have a name/title, even more so when they save a town from some bad-ass general and his giant undead dragon. 8)

neko ewen

Usually it falls to the players to come up with a name for the party... which in my experience isn't terribly productive. ^_^; If my warlord character had her way it would be called "The Wolf Pack," though that party didn't seem to really have a leader per se apart from the 4e role sense.

Anyway, you guys should totally check out the new podcast where I interview Jake Richmond (one of the designers of Panty Explosion and Classroom Deathmatch) about running RPGs at anime cons and such. The more I talk with him, the more I want to go crazy running RPGs next FanimeCon. :3

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: neko ewen on October 09, 2009, 09:04:42 AMAnyway, you guys should totally check out the new podcast where I interview Jake Richmond (one of the designers of Panty Explosion and Classroom Deathmatch) about running RPGs at anime cons and such. The more I talk with him, the more I want to go crazy running RPGs next FanimeCon. :3
I already did a few nights ago.
Very good Listen.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

azor12

So any takers for another rousing rpg at Fanime 2010? I know its early, but the more we trhow the word out there that craziness can ensue the more people we can get!

deonchan

Quote from: azor12 on January 04, 2010, 11:57:00 PM
So any takers for another rousing rpg at Fanime 2010? I know its early, but the more we trhow the word out there that craziness can ensue the more people we can get!

... could have sworn jagthepandaman said he was actually writing a custom 4th ed world for Fanime.....
Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div

neko ewen

Quote from: azor12 on January 04, 2010, 11:57:00 PM
Unfortunately I most likely won't be able to make it to Fanime this year. I got invited to be a guest of honor at A-Kon (!), and I know from experience that two big cons in a row is way too much for me.

But, by then I should hopefully have one or two new translated games published, and if anyone is interested in running them at Fanime I will most likely be able to arrange a free copy.