Hetalia ~Axis Power~ Gathering 2009

Started by KyraEnsui, January 11, 2009, 05:02:18 AM

KyraEnsui

Welcome! Meeting of the world! This is United Nation's Hetalia's eventful gathering meeting! I, America, will be hosting this great gathering to show that we are, indeed, here to have fun!

Please come and hang out! This will be held on:

|-----------------------------------------------------------------------|
| Date: Sunday, May 24, 2009                                                                         |
| Time: 11:00AM                                                                                                 |
| Location: MP & L: Shady spot on Hilton side in Front by Con Entrance|
|-----------------------------------------------------------------------|

World's Committees (Updated as of April 30, 2009)
KyraEnsui & friends - America, Japan, China, Hong Kong, France, England
snooogins & friends - Russia, Seychelles, and Hungary
HuggalotXOmocha - Italy
Yumiko & her group - Fem!America (Myself), Fem!China, Belarus, Hungary, Liechtenstein, Fem!UK, Fem!Japan
Tler & friends - Taiwan, Hungary, Austria [maybe on China, Korea, Seychelles ]
bisouspapillon w/ kuroi - Hungary & Chibitalia (anime version: green dress)
Touya no Miko - Canada
shireikan_sakura - Liechtenstein
Rogue-Ayanami w/ friend - Russia & America
Neko Eclair w/friend - Vietnam & China
Dames - Fem!Austria
senritsu - Germany

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

8) We'll see you all there. Announcement done.

Gwydion

Aye aye, America. ^^

Though it's highly unlikely I'll have a costume done in time, I'll still come and bring my flag plush I'm trying to sell to show off.  And take pictures. ^^

Touya no Miko

OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

BunofGovt

uwah!  I won't be cosplaying any of the countries, but I'll certainly want to come by and take pictures!  (in love with this series)  :D
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

Gwydion

If nothing else we can gather and talk about it. ^^

snooogins

haha Sweet!
i know my friends and i are going as

Russia, Seychelles, and Hungary,( im sure theres more of us) we'll be sure to show up!

Gwydion

You know, this isn't listed on the Gatherings List or the threads one. It needs to be up there so people can see it (and hopefully more come!)

chibi*H A N A T S U K I

Aww :'D
I won't be cosplaying as anyone of Hetalia though .3.;;
That show is the shizz though xD

I might stop by to take some stalker piccies... >3>;;

feelingwhimsy

I'm thinking about doing Vietnam too. xD; Or one of the Asian countries, anyway.
MS Paint + me =/= OTP

HuggalotXOmocha

I just recently found out about Hetalia, and watched it like crazy. All my friends said "You remind me so much of italy! Your italy! Be italy! Your personality is so close to italy! You'd make a great italy!"

So Im like...okay. I'll be Italy. xD

PAAASTTAAAAA.

Yumiko

I was sure one of my cosplay group mates posted on here, but apparently not! Well, I guess I'll take the liberty of posting for all of us then, hm?

For our group were going to have:

Fem!America (Myself)
Fem!China
Belarus
Hungary
Liechtenstein
Fem!UK

a possible Switzerland as well, but only if I grow not-so-lazy and fork over the time, money, and effort to that one too. @___@

ANYWAY, Hetaria!Wimmenz invasion~

Tler

Yes! Hetalia gathering!

We have for sure: Taiwan, Hungary, Austria
Possible additions of: China, Korea, Seychelles

Question for people doing Hungary: Dress or military uniform? If the former, color of dress?

Looking forward to seeing you all!

Edited for spelling. ><

KyraEnsui

This is awesome. =) I know we have Hong Kong, China, Japan, France and America in our group. That's why I want to set this gathering up! This will be great! I'll update the page with everyone and I'll have this add on Official Gathering List.

^___^

Jazqui

I'll be there as hungary. =] my sister will be doing chibitalia, I believe.

Touya no Miko

Well I don't have enough time to go as Vietnam, so put me down for Canada instead.
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

KyraEnsui

=) Updated. This is awesome. I can't wait to see you all at the gathering~!

shireikan_sakura

Yessss~I was hoping there'd be a gathering <3

I will be attending as Liechtenstein~ Unless unexpected problems occur but so far everything is on track. I'm also trying to convice a few of my friends to cosplay characters as well but I'll see how that turns out.
Upcoming Cosplays:
Liechtenstein of Hetalia (Fanime 2009)
Dr.Frank Stein of Soul Eater (On Hold)

Roguethe

You can expect me as Russia, and another America will be with me.

I draw sometimessss

Neko Eclair

:D I'm going as Vietnam, and a friend is coming as China!
WITH MY DYING WILL!!!

Yumiko

Ah! I totally forgot to mention Fem!Japan in my group ;___; If you could add her to the list too that would be amazing!~