Fanime Forums Panel 2009?

Started by Barnes, January 11, 2009, 11:45:56 AM

Barnes

So, uh is it on for this year? -Dumb question, next!
So, same format as usual? - Dumb question, next!

Oh well, my only request for it is this: Please hold it AFTER check-out time is over for the hotels (if it's being held on Monday, that is). A friend of mine had to wait forever for his elevator (Marriott?) to a point of which he had to pay for Monday night just to attend the panel. Ouch.

That's all from me for now.

Suggestions?
Questions?
Pie?
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

PyronIkari

wwwwwwwwwwww

or "let's see how many threats I get, the panel"?

I only got 3 last year.

Steve.Young

Need a few more? I could probably find some for you if you want to increase that number.
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

Kazuko

Quote from: PyronIkari on January 11, 2009, 11:02:35 PM
wwwwwwwwwwww

I only got 3 last year.
I smell possible raid ww I want to come this time and see :U

rude32

Quote from: Kazuko on January 11, 2009, 11:29:52 PM
Quote from: PyronIkari on January 11, 2009, 11:02:35 PM
wwwwwwwwwwww

I only got 3 last year.
I smell possible raid ww I want to come this time and see :U
I want to come also, since I was one of the people who were checking out when this was going on.

QuoteI only got 3 last year.
I'm sure if you work hard at it, and play your cards correctly, you just might double it this year. Keep up the good work.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

otakuapprentice

LOL threats.

As for if this is going to happen again, I think it will.....hopefully with a 1-hour time slot instead of 2 hours.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Shinsengumi

I'll show up this year since I couldn't make it last year
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Jun-Watarase

So um, switchblades, guns, or machetes?

Kazuko's going be like, "MAN, I CUT CHU. I'MMA CUT CHU." and Jesus will come along to calm her down like, "Ey ey, calm down ese. We came here to make the tacos for maney. Mi familia, they cannot live on orange pro-fits for ever." and JT is gonna be liek, "ANYONE WANNA EAT SOME OF MY PUTO?" and Mikey will wonder "So, no one is going to whip me and make me lick their boots? ;_;", then Ewu will swoop in, rape Mikey's armpits and shout out "OH, OH. CURLIES ON CURLIEEEEES."

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Steve.Young

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on January 12, 2009, 11:41:39 AM

Kazuko's going be like, "MAN, I CUT CHU. I'MMA CUT CHU." and Jesus will come along to calm her down like, "Ey ey, calm down ese. We came here to make the tacos for maney. Mi familia, they cannot live on orange pro-fits for ever." and JT is gonna be liek, "ANYONE WANNA EAT SOME OF MY PUTO?" and Mikey will wonder "So, no one is going to whip me and make me lick their boots? ;_;", then Ewu will swoop in, rape Mikey's armpits and shout out "OH, OH. CURLIES ON CURLIEEEEES."

That is the most disturbing image...
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

ewu

Ewu will swoop in, rape Mikey's armpits and shout out "OH, OH. CURLIES ON CURLIEEEEES."

O:-)
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Kazuko

HAHA best think to imagine...ever XD

WHERE ARE MY TACOS JUN ;___; YOU PROMISED ME TACOS

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: Kazuko on January 12, 2009, 01:07:31 PM

No, I believe you misheard.

I told YOU to make ME tacos when you come here. Burned.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Kazuko

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on January 12, 2009, 01:20:03 PM
Quote from: Kazuko on January 12, 2009, 01:07:31 PM

No, I believe you misheard.

I told YOU to make ME tacos when you come here. Burned.
;_____; but I was expecting to eat tacos no make them

you are mean *sob*

otakuapprentice

Oh my god I laughed so hard reading this......and yet, for some weird reason, this would fit perfectly within an episode of Family Guy.

Barnes

I get the feeling that everyone just wants to watch a live fight at Fanime. >.<
Now they tell me.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Kava

Indeed. Mobs tend to be like that.

Unfortunately, I'd refuse to host one... so...  :P

As a note.. I don't remember what check-out time is for hotels.... but the latest panel on Monday starts at 1pm. ^^

-Rena
Rena
Panels Coordinator 2007-2014
Programming Director, 2015

Panels Twitter: http://twitter.com/FanimePanels

heeroyuy135

Tacos where?
Also I'm in for the '09 panel

otakuapprentice

Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on March 05, 2009, 11:21:12 PM
Tacos where?
Also I'm in for the '09 panel
If this does happen again, we really need to actually plan it out, and not just go into it flying by the seat of our pants(like we have done for the last three years now); plus, I don't really think there is enough material for two whole hours.

BrightHeart76

I enjoy the panel cause it's a chance to put faces to names.  I talk to a lot of people on here all year and have no idea what you all look like.  This history of the boards and such is fine I guess.  It's just fun to see who shows up.   ;D  I just wish it was sooner than Monday.  By the time the panel comes along I've missed an entire weekend of knowing who I know. 
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Jerry

Quote from: Kava on January 24, 2009, 10:32:12 PM
Indeed. Mobs tend to be like that.

Unfortunately, I'd refuse to host one... so...  :P

As a note.. I don't remember what check-out time is for hotels.... but the latest panel on Monday starts at 1pm. ^^

-Rena

um most places are usually 11am or 12 noon for check outs.

on rare occasions, or when your busy cleaning up and/or patching up broken walls... you could kindly as front desk for a "late" check out.

but yes, this fanime panel will always be an angry 'peter chicken fight riot'

and ewu, do you really need curlies on curlies action THAT badly?

:P
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D