question about artists alley

Started by izy, January 24, 2009, 05:10:36 PM

ewu

If we took the contact then its fine. If you haven't signed a contract then wait till we contact you, esp since you already have a receipt.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

idontknow

how many tables will be available?

ewu

I could tell, but would it really matter? I can tell you that the demand still exceeds the supply. If ONLY those that have e-mailed me all get tables, we would be sold out again.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

bananas

Quote from: ewu on February 19, 2009, 08:22:48 PM
If ONLY those that have e-mailed me all get tables, we would be sold out again.

Forgive me if I sound dim, but are we supposed to email you for a table, or do we just mail in the pdf form if we were able to download it? Thanks! ^^;

ewu

mail in the AA agreement and payment
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Yaminogame

Is the address we are supposed to send the contract to the "event sponsor address" or another address?

Also if my sister and I have our seller's permit under a partnership and we are both going to be selling our goods we made do we both sign the contract?

Sachiko

The contract pdf link is down. Is that an indication of closed registration, or is that just a broken link that needs to be fixed?
~*~Sachiko

unicorn_lord

Quote from: Yaminogame on February 20, 2009, 10:46:51 AM
Is the address we are supposed to send the contract to the "event sponsor address" or another address?
yeah I was trying to figure if I was suppose to write The convention center as the landlord address or not.

darkkako

If I recall correctly, the address I sent it to was:

Anime Resource Group - Artists Alley 2009 Registration
798 Auzerais Avenue, San Jose, CA 95126

But don't take my word for it. ^^;

megamoth

Quote from: unicorn_lord on February 20, 2009, 03:58:49 PM
Quote from: Yaminogame on February 20, 2009, 10:46:51 AM
yeah I was trying to figure if I was suppose to write The convention center as the landlord address or not.

Is this for the seller's permit? If you're stating a permanent address for the business for a temporary seller's permit, you can use your home address and landlord. I did, and it went through the BoE just fine.

Yaminogame

If my twin sister and me made the goods we are going to sell and we have a permit under both our names do we both sign the contract for artist alley?

megamoth

Quote from: Yaminogame on February 22, 2009, 11:33:48 AM
If my twin sister and me made the goods we are going to sell and we have a permit under both our names do we both sign the contract for artist alley?

I dunno about the contract, but for the permit, it depends on whether you and your sister co-own whatever "business" is going to be selling the merchandise. I guess it would also depend on whether you share your earnings and how you'll want to pay taxes on them. Unless your sister would like to officially co-own, you don't both need to be on the permit. I doubt that both of you would need to get a contract for a table, since you'll be part of the same business, so I dunno if the Fanime folks will need both your names on the contract--just the primary owner of the business according to the seller's permit.

Someone official please correct me if I am wrong!  ;D

ewu

one of you on the contract is a-ok
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Spazzeh

Are the tables at Fanime already sold out? It's kind of confusing finding out information for it.

ewu

Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Yaminogame

Quote from: ewu on February 23, 2009, 07:11:54 AM
one of you on the contract is a-ok

We are co-owners and share our profits 50-50. We both signed the contract. I hope that is okay.

ewu

no problem
Quote from: Yaminogame on February 23, 2009, 07:32:31 PM
We are co-owners and share our profits 50-50. We both signed the contract. I hope that is okay.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Melonfairy

I just read the FAQ and I have some questions. . .

If the AA is sold out (as of June 08) why does the third Q&A ask people to "wait till the 2009 contract comes back up and fill it in then" ??

Shouldn't the FAQ tell people that the AA is sold out and that people should stop sending in contracts?

>_>; Or will Fanime be adding more tables for AA?

*hopeful for more tables* XP I wanted to join AA for the first time this year but I was too late. . .
Like my Avatar? Check out my DA for plushies, charms, and more: http://kisekinosekai.deviantart.com/

ewu

we have opened more tables...added a word to the FAQ
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman

ericATfanimeDOTcom