Northern California Cherry Blossom Festival

Started by Dorimon, January 30, 2009, 10:42:22 PM

narutofan17

I'm goin to try to cosplay next year at it.
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Shinsengumi

Damn, I didn't get to see Mr. Sulu I tried looking for him :'(
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Eboni ninja

Quote from: Shinsengumi on April 22, 2009, 01:20:07 AM
Damn, I didn't get to see Mr. Sulu I tried looking for him :'(

I saw him when I was in the parade, he was sitting in a platform section toward the end of the parade. I totally waved at him and he waved back, I was so happy despite of the heat.
Cosplays for Fanime 2011:

Rhornez

i was there on sunday i will post two videos of it at youtube once i get home man my group of friends we just messed around and we were sitting in the elevator for quite sometime o.o we scared alot of people plus i have a video to prove it =D will post link later

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

KyraEnsui

The heat was crazy, but man, it was quite pack on Sunday. =) I was Lacus on that day too. Sadly, I didn't have a camera to take pictures though.

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: KyraEnsui on April 24, 2009, 09:52:15 AM
The heat was crazy, but man, it was quite pack on Sunday. =) I was Lacus on that day too. Sadly, I didn't have a camera to take pictures though.
It was TOTALLY packed there! I went there with a friend, but it was still warm even in the shade! After it was over I got to hang out with Oni and some of his friends at Japan Town which was cool, along with getting to see my Sailor Moon friend who I saw being the MC there. It's always good to see her ^^