[WTS] Clothing Items, J-Rock CD's + More

Started by Kazuko, February 11, 2009, 04:22:08 PM

Kazuko

Sup,
I have some items to sell off but heres some rules

-All prices are set but can be negotiable
-Pay Pal only (let me know if you use CC or non CC) If you use CC there will be a small fee in additional to price
-Items priced do not include shipping also they do not include the 60 cents for a tracking number, unless you would like to pick it up in SF then it would save alot c:
-Please give me a couple of days to ship these out as they are in Tracy, I recentally have moved to SF so please be patient
-Priority is given first to those who can pay the fastest
-All items are in decent condition, I do have a cat and dog but the items have not been near them
-For the sword I will be asking for a scanned image of your state ID you must be 18+ to purchase it

I think thats it! Let me know if you have any Questions

Heres the link to said items: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v236/nekoz/Sales/

Melonfairy

I don't know if its just me or not but I [can't] see your Photobucket album, I think its password protected. . .

edit: XD forgot "can't"
Like my Avatar? Check out my DA for plushies, charms, and more: http://kisekinosekai.deviantart.com/

Kazuko

Oh crapola sorry, i had to temporarly protect it cause of some weird drama with one of my ex's. but its up now so go ahead O:

Melonfairy

:O You have some really cool stuff! That petticoat is tempting. .  but I don't know if my sister would want it. .  *ponders* does that say 5 USD? 
Like my Avatar? Check out my DA for plushies, charms, and more: http://kisekinosekai.deviantart.com/

Kazuko

Quote from: Melonfairy on February 22, 2009, 07:50:19 PM
:O You have some really cool stuff! That petticoat is tempting. .  but I don't know if my sister would want it. .  *ponders* does that say 5 USD? 
Why yes it is 5USD c:

SOawesomeness

If the headdress isn't sold... can I get a picture of you (or... anyone) wearing it? I want to see how it would look relative to a head. (:
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

Kazuko

Quote from: Chiri Kcrinh on February 26, 2009, 11:52:14 PM
If the headdress isn't sold... can I get a picture of you (or... anyone) wearing it? I want to see how it would look relative to a head. (:
I actually dont have a picture of me wearing it x) I could get you one by next weekend D: sorry

SOawesomeness

Quote from: Kazuko on February 27, 2009, 12:05:14 AM
I actually dont have a picture of me wearing it x) I could get you one by next weekend D: sorry
It's all good, I can wait. (:
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

Kazuko

Quote from: Chiri Kcrinh on February 27, 2009, 12:06:50 AM
Quote from: Kazuko on February 27, 2009, 12:05:14 AM
It's all good, I can wait. (:
So sorry it took so long to get back to you D: i have a picture for you I took earlier c: the item is with me at my place in SF

hope this helps

Kazuko

Well I have a quick Sale that I need cash ASAP

Red Orange Butterfly Umbrella-20USD In good condition Never used!

Another picture of the umbrella:

VOLKS EB Beauty Dollfie B Cup version-70USD She comes with the dress and a wig all she needs is some eyes and this cutie can be yours

Another full body shot of her:

Pink Bunny cellphone/Ipod holder with Authentic Baby the Stars shine Bright Ribbon-20USD

Teal Gameboy Color-20 USD

Perfume Holder-20USD

Nintendogs: Dachshund and Friends-20USD

Kazuko

Rozen Maiden music box for saaale the wind up key is on the bottom and it plays the op to the second season Im asking 35 for this ;3; someone please give it a good home its in perfect condition! If you are willing to pick it up in the SF area that would be great!

Kimiko

Is the petticoat still available? If so I'd like to purchase it. Also what size is it? Oh and I have CC on paypal, zip 94805.

Thanks
2009 Costumes
Pita Ten ~ Shia
Rozen Maiden ~ Hina Ichigo
Gijinka Pokemon ~ Plusle
Salt5 ~ Abe Natsumi

Kazuko

Quote from: Kimiko on April 13, 2009, 08:47:37 PM
Is the petticoat still available? If so I'd like to purchase it. Also what size is it? Oh and I have CC on paypal, zip 94805.

Thanks
Yes the petti is still available, it is free size and your total would be 10.41 since I calculated postage and stuff c:

Please PM me with your paypal address so I can invoice you right away!

Kimiko

Alrighty, it's all paid for ^^ Just let me know when it's shipped out so I can be on the lookout for it. Thanks!
2009 Costumes
Pita Ten ~ Shia
Rozen Maiden ~ Hina Ichigo
Gijinka Pokemon ~ Plusle
Salt5 ~ Abe Natsumi