Cosplay Chess question

Started by roth14, February 17, 2009, 08:21:06 PM

roth14

1. I hope this is in the right section
2. Does anyone know if they will be cosplay chess again? Like Bleach or Naruto chess like last year?

bahamutknightzero

1. I would assume that this is the right place. If not, you could also try the Cosplay or Gaming sections.
2. No clue yet, but I would think it would happen again

ewu

be forewarned, there is a new head in this department
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

roth14

Quote from: bahamutknightzero on February 18, 2009, 10:19:32 AM
1. I would assume that this is the right place. If not, you could also try the Cosplay or Gaming sections.
2. No clue yet, but I would think it would happen again

Well i sure do hope it works out again. It was FUN last year. :'( i had to leave early.

Yukari Kaiba

Bleach!Cosplay Chess is for sure happening again (we're currently looking to fill out the roster, thread for that is here: http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=169058 ), but as for the regular chess games I don't know. I would think that the regular games would be happening again since my friends are bringing the board up again, can't say for sure though.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

roth14

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on February 19, 2009, 07:52:04 PM
Bleach!Cosplay Chess is for sure happening again (we're currently looking to fill out the roster, thread for that is here: http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=169058 ), but as for the regular chess games I don't know. I would think that the regular games would be happening again since my friends are bringing the board up again, can't say for sure though.

WHOOO!

doragon

A late reply as I don't frequent these boards as often as others and such but since I'm bringing up the chess board for Bleach!chess I am interested in loaning it out as I did last year for other chess games.  I heard it went over well and that pleases me greatly to see our chess board enjoyed.
I wanted to get in contact with the head of the department to get things underway but I'm not sure how to go about it since I seem to be failing with finding links and email addresses @__@;
Stuff!

roth14

Quote from: doragon on March 04, 2009, 11:33:49 AM
A late reply as I don't frequent these boards as often as others and such but since I'm bringing up the chess board for Bleach!chess I am interested in loaning it out as I did last year for other chess games.  I heard it went over well and that pleases me greatly to see our chess board enjoyed.
I wanted to get in contact with the head of the department to get things underway but I'm not sure how to go about it since I seem to be failing with finding links and email addresses @__@;

Still thank you so much and for last year too. It was a lot of fun and I hope contacting the department works out :-\.

doragon

All righty, so as my previous inquiry seems to have gone unanswered.  Really, who do I contact in tabletop gaming to get the ball rolling for cosplay chess? [since I'm now under the impression that it's not the same person I dealt with last year?] I don't want to just bring the board and hope things pan out, some games take planning and people need to know about them or the board will not be used or used poorly.

Any help? anyone? o-o
Stuff!

mugenuryu

last year was my first fanime and i didn't see the chess. where will you be setting up?
I'm pretty sure a team would want a fiberglass Gouf Custom (complete with gatling shield!) as a nice peice. and one of my friends was interested in being a team leader.

doragon

Last year it was all held in the gaming room, there was a lot of space so it was really nice ~  but since I still haven't heard anything from table top, who knows if chess will happen this year >:
Stuff!

roth14

Are you contacting them by pm or email?

doragon

Stuff!