Catz are awesome!!

Started by edendreams, February 17, 2009, 10:03:53 PM

edendreams

you may know thay i have a kitten named romeo.

Romeo almost bit the dust this past year after he swallowed a beading needle.

well Romeo is fine and he's definitly a special cat.

Lately romeo likes to fill his days with harassing my cat petal.

Playing fetch with his favorite stuffed bunny.

Making tunnels out of bed sheets

Unfolding laundry

and stealing stuffed animals from my bed room. ><

but lately romeo has been naughty....

I just discovered he also likes to steal undergarments....

but... he does know how to put a smile on a person's face.

XD

Here's to Romeo the cute kitty who is far too curious for his own good...

a little art by me ^-^

Kazuko

;3; aww that is so cute, i miss that cutie

My fat cat is all kinds of special, I do miss him dearly since I moved

Jerry

Quote from: edendreams on February 17, 2009, 10:03:53 PM

and stealing stuffed animals from my bed room. ><

but lately [he] has been naughty....

I just discovered he also likes to steal undergarments....

but... he does know how to put a smile on a person's face.

LoL and here I thought you were talking about Jason. ;)
[just teasing of course, tho i wouldnt be surprised if he was 'borrowing' underwear from you. :P ]

I still dont know why pets have an affinity towards undergarments.

Such a life as a happy kitteh. :)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

mDuo13

I miss my kitty. He keeps me company by drooling affectionately when I'm at home. When I'm at college, all I have are the remnant cat hairs on my clothes.

edendreams

GAH!! so last night he decided to be a little devil and leap out at me from every corner of the bed i got close to. all i would see is claws flying towards me. >< i swear kids if you're scared of a monster under your bed it's actually a kitten being a devil

a little art by me ^-^

TC X0 Lt 0X

My cats just sit in the garage being lazy. One is a schizo, while the other was ran over by a car, which I guess are reasonable excuses. The fun part is when they declare war on cats that cross there territory. Yes...

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

BrightHeart76

Lately my cat has been a bit loony.  If I was to sit on the floor and pet her all day long, that would not be enough attention for her.  If I dare to go onto the computer or watch TV she flies around the living room like a demon.  When I talk to people on the phone she sleeps on my shoulders.  Weird kitty.  She's lucky I love her.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Gatsby

My cat Ishi sits on my laptop when I'm trying to type or he'll stick his paw out and poke keys on my keyboard. >_< He's very needy. My other cat Bob is psycho and has no tail. He sliced my finger open when we were playing a few nights ago.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: Darth_Diclonius on February 19, 2009, 09:20:32 PM
My cat Ishi sits on my laptop when I'm trying to type or he'll stick his paw out and poke keys on my keyboard. >_< He's very needy. My other cat Bob is psycho and has no tail. He sliced my finger open when we were playing a few nights ago.

X3

One of my Kitties has no tail. It's father was some sort of lynx-like cat, it's mother half-persian. While not fluffy, it is ginormous. It fur is short and mainly white, and has ice blue eyes. It's name is Sesshomaru (back when I liked Inyuasha; even then it made little sense).
I'm not sure of the breed of the other cat. It has striped orange fur and green eyes. His name is Carmel.  He is the schizo. A word of advice; the best way to crush a cats mind is to forcefully remove it from its home as we did when we moved away from are old house.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Runewitt

My kitty is named B'lanna... yes like the Star Trek character. she has a terrible attitude, but she knows when someone is sad, because thats the only time she'll willingly come and jump on their laps.
one time we had to take her to the vet, and she clawed the shit out of the guys there, they had her in one of those large holding cages, and needed me to help them get her out because they were scared of her. one guy was actually bleeding.

also, she is pure white, unknown breed. my dad found her as a kitten at work, along with the rest of her litter, about 8 years ago
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

BrightHeart76

Quote from: Runewitt on March 14, 2009, 01:50:38 AM
My kitty is named B'lanna... yes like the Star Trek character.

YAY!  Another Star Trek kitty!  The cat I had for 15 years was named Natasha Sela.  Yep...I've been a nerd for a long long time.  :)
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.