GAMES THAT NEED TO BE BROUGHT HERE TO AMERICA

Started by Hakaru_chan, March 08, 2009, 10:31:54 PM

Hakaru_chan

FIRE EMBLEM 6!

I signed a petition some time a few years ago that wanted it to get here. i duno what happened to that.  :-\

also the entire mother series. ness really needs his break! if marth can have one, so can roy and ness/lucas!  >:(
Backstage Personality for CWF - Cosplay Wrestling Federation
www.twitch.tv/cwfnetwork

Barnes

F-Zero Climax
F-Zero X Expansion Kit
F-Zero 2 BS
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

JohnnyAR

Kumatan (DS)

Evangelion Battle Orchestra (PSP)

G.I.R

JTchinoy

Pokemon platinum... wait... *checks calendar*

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Dragon Ninja

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

RaddaX2

It would be cool if they ported/remade Ore no Ryouri (ps1) to the psp... but then again that would mean they would need to create a PSP with 2 analog sticks.  The hells up with that anyways?  Why can't the psp have 2 analog sticks?
It ain't the meaning of life but the feeling of it.

Shinsengumi

Ridge Racers 2 on the PSP
any of the Gundam games on the PS2 or PSP
Super Robot Taisen games
Fate Unlimited Codes on the PS2
Initial D games on the PS2 and PS3
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Chewie

PyronIkari

Quote from: Chewie on March 10, 2009, 05:24:19 AM
Super Robot Wars Alpha.

So it can barely sell just like the SRW games that DID come out in the US? Besides the huge headache that it caused for over two months causing approximately 60 hours of overtime a week amongst 6 people?

No thank you.

I don't know, half of the games suggested on this thread either; suck, wouldn't sell at all, or would be a huge pain in the ass way more than what it's worth.

TC X0 Lt 0X

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Chewie

Quote from: PyronIkari on March 10, 2009, 01:30:48 PM
Quote from: Chewie on March 10, 2009, 05:24:19 AM
Super Robot Wars Alpha.

So it can barely sell just like the SRW games that DID come out in the US? Besides the huge headache that it caused for over two months causing approximately 60 hours of overtime a week amongst 6 people?

No thank you.

I don't know, half of the games suggested on this thread either; suck, wouldn't sell at all, or would be a huge pain in the ass way more than what it's worth.

Oh, that's right. The thread was titled: "Games that need to be brought to America and the logistical nightmares they would be and how Pyron just looks for sh*t to troll when he disagrees with it". My bad.

I promise to try not to let that happen again.

PyronIkari

Quote from: Chewie on March 11, 2009, 08:52:13 AM

Oh, that's right. The thread was titled: "Games that need to be brought to America and the logistical nightmares they would be and how Pyron just looks for sh*t to troll when he disagrees with it". My bad.

I promise to try not to let that happen again.

"Games that need to be brought out in America" not "games I want to be brought out in America so I can play them".

SRW games are out in America, and they did pretty poorly. Atlus didn't even want to release them but sorta got forced into it, because they knew how it would turn out...

Games like Kuma-tan SHOULDN'T come out in the states, because it's a genre that won't do well in the US. Realistically, the game SHOULDN'T be brought out in America.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Technically, there are no games that NEED to be brought out in America.
Just saying.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

JTchinoy

we need japan's internet.

that's what we really need.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

TC X0 Lt 0X

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

JTchinoy

i don't know, it's only 4x or more faster than american internet.  even in their most remote locations they carry internet that's faster than mine i believe.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: JTchinoy on March 11, 2009, 11:00:54 PM
i don't know, it's only 4x or more faster than american internet.  even in their most remote locations they carry internet that's faster than mine i believe.
American internet is fast enough. Mine is anyway, and it's not so hot in the first place. It's never so slow as to be lagy on anything. If anything, my computer is what limits speed, being slow and old as sin.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

JTchinoy

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on March 11, 2009, 11:27:05 PM
Quote from: JTchinoy on March 11, 2009, 11:00:54 PM
American internet is fast enough. Mine is anyway, and it's not so hot in the first place. It's never so slow as to be lagy on anything. If anything, my computer is what limits speed, being slow and old as sin.
600kb/s downloads just doesn't cut it for me.  :(
if i can't download 2 things at 600kb/s each while my roomie plays lagless dota, it's not fast enough.  guess what? it's not fast enough.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X