AA questions, PLZ D:

Started by snooogins, March 11, 2009, 08:18:23 PM

snooogins

hey! so im hoping to try and get a table at this years Artist alley, but i just have some questions i wanna get cleared up with.

SO, i am 17 so i know my mom has to go and get the permit, but how does it work after that.
because she talked to the lady down at the equization or whatever office and she said that my mom had to be present at the connvention with me. BUT, haha,hello i dont want my mom hanging around my shoulder, or at the con for that matter xD.
So if she gets the permitt, where does that leave me? :-\ Is she suppose to write a letter with the AA agreement saying that the permitt is mine or, what? Cause im kind of stumped on that. especially since we have different last names, and i dont want people to be thinking i just took the permitt or whatever. so if you can help me ouot, that would be amazingness 8D;;

and for clarification.
if i am sharing a table with someone i write their name and badge number on MY AA agreement form?.

thank you thank you! c8

darkkako

When I was a minor and attempting to get an Artist's Alley table, the convention I was going to required that my father (he had the permit) be with me to pick up the table, and assure them that he was willing to be legally responsible for the tax information and the things I was selling. I can't promise that Fanime will handle it the same way.

The AA head asked that everyone who had a table and planned to share email her and let her know. It's probably acceptable to include the relevant information on a separate piece of paper when you mail in your contract.

snooogins

oh okay :D. that seems resonable, thanks, ill try n email to :}

Cole

The parent only needs to be present the first day of the convention when you pick up your table (or sometimes it is possible to simply call them once you get to the reg table and do a phone confirmation (one of my friends did thsi at AX last year))

snooogins

okay! great! thank you very much

megamoth

Quote from: darkkako on March 11, 2009, 09:07:07 PM

The AA head asked that everyone who had a table and planned to share email her and let her know.

Really? Is her email posted somewhere?

I've already posted that I am interested in sharing a table, should I email her as well?

ewu

yes. artistalleyATfanimeDOTcom
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom