Another Announcement from AA

Started by imoto, March 22, 2009, 05:09:28 PM

imoto

Hi guys so we have uncovered a flaw in our contract. I need your e-mail adresses to let you know if you got a table or not. And apparently we in our infinite wisdom forgot to put a slot on the contract ^^;;;;;;
sssooooooo
if you have sent in your contract please shoot me an e-mail ( [email protected] ) and give us your full name and your e-mail adress so we can let you know the status of your paperwork
thank you for heling us out
~ Stacy
AA Head

Cole

Once we've emailed, how long will it take to get a reply? =3

imoto

if ive receved your paperwork already i will shoot you an e-mail telling you you have a table
if i havent gotten your paperwork (and dont panic if i have its taking awile to get to me) then i will save your contact and e-mail you when i do get your paperwork
~ Stacy
AA head

idontknow

hi, i actually sent in my paperwork a few weeks ago and i haven't gotten a response yet so is there more in the AA registration process besides just "mailing it" or ... ?

tomatoes

Quote from: idontknow on March 27, 2009, 12:27:45 AM
hi, i actually sent in my paperwork a few weeks ago and i haven't gotten a response yet so is there more in the AA registration process besides just "mailing it" or ... ?

I agree! I sent in my paper work several weeks ago, and I also emailed my contact information very early on this week. I haven't gotten a response yet either, and I am very anxious! I figure I'll ask about that here, instead of bombarding you guys with more emails, which I'm sure you have a lot of!

shewolf777

What if we registered at the convention in 2008 and already got an email about assigning table numbers, does this apply to us?

ewu

shewolf: not at all

idontknow and tomatoes: We need your contact info to let you know that we have gotten you application but there is a long admin process between getting the app in the mail and having it in our artist database. We may have gotten it physically, but the AA staff haas yet to be notified. We expect our next notification early April and this will cover all mail delivered between 3/8 and then.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

imoto

reminder please still do this we have goten alot of new contracts in and not alot of new e-mails if you sent your paperwork in before april 9th and you have not gotten an e-mail from me then shoot us an e-mail asap so we can figure tings out
thanks
~ Stacy
AA head