Age Limits?

Started by deathshadow7127, April 13, 2009, 09:16:32 PM

Jerry

Depends what question your asking.

Back on Topic - Technically speaking there is no " ID CHECK " at the dance /  at Fanime Con.

HOWEVER - there may be random bag 'scans' [ not to be confused with searches ]

because again we'd like to promote Fanime as NON-SUBTANCE Convention :)

so sure water bottles, make up, random [safe] pain meds, ointment for [girls who wear painful shoes... why? when your dancing again?]
and personal belongings in your bag are OK

whats not ok? - weapons, drugs, illegal items of any kind.

Other adult content events which inclulde, Yaoi - Hentai , adult content stuffs. are usually either 18+ with an ID CHECK - no fake id's k thanks.

im surprise how this went from - Is there age limits?  to a debate about dances vs raves :P
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

ewu

Quote from: Jerry on April 24, 2009, 09:24:18 AM
im surprise how this went from - Is there age limits?  to a debate about dances vs raves :P

As often it does...we have trained our padawans well:)
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

SavageRazr

i have been to raves, i do call it "the fanime rave" but really raves are not like that, yeah glowsticks and all are present at real raves, but Fanime is better than that, i would much rather be at the Fanime rave than a real one. at a real rave there are too many stupid people >.< plus at the one here in Fanime, there is better music. like the first year they played Darude, i never hear them at a real rave.

as for the bag checks... OMG kudos lol thats why raves have a bad rap is people bring shhhhhtuff in and no one really checks bags.

Location... i liked where it was last year, there was plenty of room, plz plz say it will be there again this year. in 2007 it was cramped and stuffy, it smelled like someone was musty >.<. the one last year 2008 was perfect,room to rest and room to dance.

one question i have is the clothing i was gonna wear to the rave, is it appropriate? i am wearing a shirt covering my torso, and a net shirt OVER that, all other parts of my body WILL be covered. but the top half, is that appropriate? :/ please answer ONLY if you are sure, i dont want to be mis informed lol, i need time to get a new outfit if the answer is no

Khaistyle

Quote from: SavageRazr on May 11, 2009, 11:33:09 PM
i have been to raves, i do call it "the fanime rave" but really raves are not like that, yeah glowsticks and all are present at real raves, but Fanime is better than that, i would much rather be at the Fanime rave than a real one. at a real rave there are too many stupid people >.< plus at the one here in Fanime, there is better music. like the first year they played Darude, i never hear them at a real rave.

Ok, I'm not trolling, but I did want to put in my two cents.

If you've really been to legitimate "raves" before you must be pushing 30 or older, because at 23 I can only imagine what the original rave scene was like in the early 90s (somewhat envious of those who got to experience it firsthand.) Also, you've never heard Darude at a club/rave before because nobody really spins trance anymore, least not out here. If you like trance thats cool, but its not really the big deal around here in the Bay Area.

Again, not being a troll just trying to educate *don't hit me*  :-X
I DONT PLAY BEMANI ANYMORE, BITCHES!!