Bleah same old same old
3 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 75

BumbleB

Yes I can go to Fanime!

Sunday:Shinigami Rukia- Bleach
*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

Runewitt

its my chance to get away!!!! fanime is my yearly vacation and chance to.. have fun.

FREEDOM!!! i can't wait.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

TC X0 Lt 0X

I presume that we are all excited =P
Otherwise WTF are you doing on these forums?

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Barnes

Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

chanocular

...I'm only on the forums because I can't concentrate at work. 0.o Plus I am excited for Fanime too.  ;D

Jerry

um, staff... we used up pretty much plan thru out the ENTIRE year planning for these 4/5 days. and many of us literally lose sleep over it. and sometimes sanity.

So please. be appreciative you 17,000+ fans out there.  :P

some staff have been doing this for a LONG time...

but ironically staff still get giddy, but just not in a way that you crazy kids do :P

Have fun, but for the love of goodness, try to be sane out there.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

chanocular

Quote from: Jerry on April 17, 2009, 09:34:34 AM

dayum...is this the projected amount of people that will be attending Fanime? Thats like 5,000 more people than what other people said.

Sora

"Don't give me any orders."

Sen

Quote from: chanocular on April 17, 2009, 10:06:20 AM
Quote from: Jerry on April 17, 2009, 09:34:34 AM

dayum...is this the projected amount of people that will be attending Fanime? Thats like 5,000 more people than what other people said.

That's the highest projected amount I've heard too.....someone messed with the telephone.  :o

But yes, it is that time of the year again isn't it; when my inbox floods with e-mails everyday. It's Fanime time!  ;D

Claudia

Chair Radio '15
Fan Services Division メンバーサービス共同本部長
   Member '15
   Director '10-'13
   Assistant Director '08-'09
Registration Staff '05-'07

narutofan17

I so excited that I'm mentally there already.  :D
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

kollunz

Fanime starts the last day of my finals.... So yes, I'm very very very very very excited.
doot

otaku_duckie

I can't wait to stay up all night with my friends partying!!! I want to meet new people and make new friends like last year!!  I can't wait to dance at the ball and cosplay!

oh btw, after Fanime is over does anyone else have a hard time adjusting back to normal everyday life? last year after fanime was over, for like two months I kept having dreams that I was still at Fanime. XD
Visit my deviantart!
http://i-am-miss-duckie.deviantart.com/
someone tell me how to draw feet! >_<

narutofan17

Quote from: otaku_duckie on April 17, 2009, 04:54:33 PM
I can't wait to stay up all night with my friends partying!!! I want to meet new people and make new friends like last year!!  I can't wait to dance at the ball and cosplay!

oh btw, after Fanime is over does anyone else have a hard time adjusting back to normal everyday life? last year after fanime was over, for like two months I kept having dreams that I was still at Fanime. XD
I know I do. I have a real hard time adjusting to the fact that it's over. Plus my sleep pattern is all thrown off (I don't really sleep during Fanime XD). When I wake up on the that Tuesday I still have the urge to go out and cosplay. XD

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Mango Bunny

Dude, I'm in a panic. My boss is being a jerk and saying "I'm not letting anyone go anywhere Memorial day weekend" But other than that, I'm stoked!

chanocular

Quote from: Mango Bunny on April 17, 2009, 05:26:04 PM
Dude, I'm in a panic. My boss is being a jerk and saying "I'm not letting anyone go anywhere Memorial day weekend" But other than that, I'm stoked!

I remember when they used that as leverage against me because I never got my projects done on time until I said I'd quit. My boss stopped doing it. lol...

But I wouldn't suggest doing that since finding a job is kinda hard right now.  :-X

Last year, when fanime ended...I was in a crabby mood for about two weeks.

narutofan17

I'm glad that work for me ends that weekend (I tutor) so I won't run into that problem. ALTHOUGH, I have to get ready for summer school. T_T

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Mango Bunny

I work in the safeway bakery decorating cakes. Unfortunately for me, there is a graduation weekend that weekend. Estimated 60 - 100 cakes per day. Everyone is so dramatic.

And I'd threaten to quit but he'd probably fire me. My boss hates me. Pfft. I think I rule.

Dragon Ninja

I'm excited, but its kind of hard for me to get excited sometimes. It's my chance to just get away, have fun, and associate with my kind.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

Runewitt

i just put in for time off for fanime
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Dragon Ninja

Quote from: Runewitt on April 19, 2009, 05:27:53 PM
i just put in for time off for fanime
I put in for time off for Fanime, months ago. I like to plan things ahead of time.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW