[WTS] Lots of manga! Take a look!

Started by Silver_Unicorn297, April 27, 2009, 05:20:34 PM

Silver_Unicorn297

Okay, my first time posting here. I hope I'm doing everything correctly!

So I'm in the process of moving, and I need to get rid of some of my mangas. Most are all in very good condition, with no bent covers, spine breaks, etc.

I have a lot of books here, but I'm too busy with moving/finals to take pictures of everything. If you are interested in anything in particular, just send me a pm or leave a post here, and I'll snap some photos for you ^.^

I am also willing to negotiate prices, but please be reasonable!

Shipping: I will figure this out once we know how many items are being sent out. If you go to San Jose State, then maybe we can meet and exchange items/money in person.

Payment: Pay pal only, please.

Swaps: Maybe after I move (May 10th). There are a few mangas that I am on the look out for. Keep an eye out!

Biezenghast $5 each, $8 for both
Volume 1-2

Chronicles of the Cursed Sword $5
Volume 1

Cross $5 each, $8 for both
Volume 1 and 2

InuYasha
Volume 1 - 20 ($5 each, $20 for a set of 5, $95 entire set)
Volume 16, $5 (yes, I have two copies of vol. 16)
Volume 9, old version, $8
Ani-Manga Volume 1, $8
InuYasha Art book, $20

Ragnarok $5
Volume 4

Ranma 1/2 $80 for entire lot
Volume 1 - 16 ($5 each, $20 for a set of 5, $75 entire set)
Volume 29, $5

Return to Labyrinth $5
Volume 1

Zatch Bell $5 each, $30 for the whole set
Volume 1 - 7

Others:
I have a "Living Language" Japanese box set.
It comes with 3 CD's, a Learn to Speak Japanese course book, and a Japanese/English--English/Japanese dictionary.

I also have an "Essential Japanese Grammar" book.

I'm not too sure if I want to sell these yet, but if anyone's interested in buying both, I'll be willing to part with them ^_^
Once again, I am willing to negotiate prices, so long as it is within reason.

bahamutknightzero

*Looks at the list*

I am interested in some of your Ranma 1/2 volumes and some other books. Let me PM you for the details

Silver_Unicorn297

The Ranma 1/2 manga books are still available! Please help me move by taking the manga off my hands T__T I'll love you forever if you guys too (and so will my wallet). This means that I'll have one less box to move with ^_^

I'm also contemplating putting up some "Learn to Speak Japanese" books and CDs... If anyone is interested, I'll put them up along with some pictures and prices!