The Awful Truth(s)

Started by G.I.R, April 27, 2009, 10:38:54 PM

MyMidnightAffair

You're being a ridiculous racist in class.You're in denial.
But thanks for running your mouth for 35 minutes straight.
It gave us a chance to close that running faucet mouth of yours.

Glitch

Jerry

No matter much how hard the volunteers for a Big epic event, there's always gonna be a troll out there ready to gripe about something just because its not they way "they" wanted it.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

nf33

trolls are a fact of life no matter how much we wish it wasn't so

Glitch

No matter how much you try to glorify it, nascar will always be cars driving in circles.

G.I.R

Most of the people waiting to see TRON Legacy have no Clue who CLU is.

MyMidnightAffair

Someone somewhere has a much more unfortunate life than you.

Glitch

That band you worship don't give a sh** that their lyrics have "touched" you. In fact they're probably laughing about it.

Runewitt

having another birthday only means you survived another year. there are more comming.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

MyMidnightAffair

Quote from: Glitch on November 30, 2010, 09:33:34 PM
That band you worship don't give a sh** that their lyrics have "touched" you. In fact they're probably laughing about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJHIFwndNQI
Jessi Slaughter's Fav. Band BOTDF making fun of her.

But she deserves it.

G.I.R

Those Old Navy mannequin commercials you've watched on T.V. and may have found humorous were an idea stolen from "The Fucons".

Glitch

If you care about a social issue but don't want to donate money or are too lazy to get off your lazy ass to do something about it, please repost this message on your facebook so you can pretend something was done. 97 percent of you won't post it, but I can trick you into reposting by using this guilt trick I did just now.

Alyxiane

That mark you made on the internet will never go away no matter how much you try.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Glitch

Nobody takes you seriously.

MyMidnightAffair

You should stop posting the things you received for Christmas on FaceBook.
It's annoying.

Glitch

You say how you would beat the hell out of certain people, but you know very well you would shrivel up when encountered by those said people.

G.I.R

Stimulating the job market = Attacking healthcare reform.  Tea anyone?

Alyxiane

Being sophisticated =/= being a elitist jerkass.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Glitch

Putting your fingers in your ears and going "lalalala. I am right! I am right! Lalala." does not count as winning a debate.

MyMidnightAffair

When I send you a text, and you reply 'lol', did you really 'lol' irl?
Saying "lol" is just another way of saying "You're not funny, but I'm just sending you 'lol' to make you think you're funny."