Zombie Gathering!

Started by Zirphex, April 30, 2009, 11:23:52 AM

Zirphex

Anybody who reads this and is interested at all please reply so I can get my hopes up X3

I really really really really really love zombies.
I also really enjoy making myself look like one with the blood and the makeup stuffs and what not.
So anywho.
I plan on getting at least a couple of my friends to walk around as the undead with me and I was wandering if there was anybody else interested.
Sadly I don't have enough supplies for myself to make everybody undead, but if you have your own please bring it and join in on the brain eating and walking slowly through hallways groaning trying to eat people and stuff.
I havn't really thought any of this out at all so I don't know which day I'll be doing it or where we could possibly meet or anything...
I'll probably do it on saturday though...
I think.
Seems like I'd get the most use out of the time it takes me to put the stuff on if I do it on a saturday.
MANHO!

Zirphex

MANHO!

Zirphex

This is just when I get bored.

MANHO!

sweetchorizo

I wonder if anybody would like to do a good counter walk like a robot walk, pirate walk, or ninja walk?  a zombie Vs. Robot walk would rule!

SimaSeph

I think for visual effect it would be better if you didn't meet up before at all, but had a set time for people to start wandering until you bumped into eachother naturally and then moved en masse from there until a scheduled meetup time at the end for pictures. Think about it, when there is a zombie apocalypse, they wouldn't all start off together. You might see one or two limping around at first, but then after more were transformed, they might move together in one big group. So it would be like seeing a zombie or two at fanime and then they started to spread. Just a thought...
Fanime 2010: Sima Yi, Sergei Dragunov, and Sephiroth.
A man's life is but 50 years. It is but a dream - an illusion in the great order of things. None given life in this world can escape destruction.

clawmaster

*gets m16 ready* perfect opportunity for left 4 dead cosplayers to show up xP

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

Zirphex

Quote from: SimaSeph on May 02, 2009, 04:14:55 AM
I think for visual effect it would be better if you didn't meet up before at all, but had a set time for people to start wandering until you bumped into eachother naturally and then moved en masse from there until a scheduled meetup time at the end for pictures.

Yes..
Now It's just a matter of actually getting people to do their own zombie makeup and just randomly start walking around on saturday.
MANHO!

Runewitt

nevermind... deletable post homehow?
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Zirphex

MANHO!

Runewitt

i posted something, thought about it for a minute.. and deleted it.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Ryo_Hellsing

Sounds fun. Might join in if it's still going to happen :D

Zirphex

Quote from: Ryo_Hellsing on May 05, 2009, 08:15:30 AM
Sounds fun. Might join in if it's still going to happen :D

Well wether or not it happens, I'm still definitely going to do it.
And I'm 95% positive I've got about 3 or 4 friends that will probably let me paint them.
MANHO!

misosoupaddict

In the spirit of San Francisco Zombie Mob? http://eatbrains.com/
I'm all for it!
Find me in Artist's Alley 2011!
deviantart gallery

Zirphex

Quote from: misosoupaddict on May 05, 2009, 06:49:30 PM
In the spirit of San Francisco Zombie Mob? http://eatbrains.com/
I'm all for it!

GAAAAAH.... I so wanted to be there.
My friend told me about that months ago and I forgot all about it.
If anybody does end up needing assistance or possibly some small amounts of blood or White, Black, or Red cream makeup I could possibly help.
I'm pretty sure I have plenty.
MANHO!

Zirphex

rabblerabblerabble...
I'm bored.
What is it now, 14 days???
AAAAAAh...
MANHO!