If you got a Xbox360, what games do you have? Gamertag included...

Started by Gekido 87, May 03, 2009, 01:29:00 AM

Gekido 87

Quote from: G.I.R on May 09, 2009, 03:34:20 AM
That's not what I've heard.  And there's also the E74 Error, and the Disc Scratching issues to.

Hmmm that's wierd my disc are fine.
I'm in Despair!

G.I.R

Well, I'm sure it's not every machine that does this (just like the original XBox).  But it is another concern for me.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Word of note:
Never tilt your 360 while there is a disk inside. Sure it can work while standing, but the disc will die from the movement. I remember the massive ring around my friends disk because he did that. That poor disk.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Stormfalcon

As far as E74 is concerned, it's now covered by the same three-year warranty as the Red Ring of Death. 

TC_X0_Lt_0X has it right regarding disc scratching.  As long as you're not tipping or tilting your 360 while a disc is inside, you're fine.  In fact, it's one of the reasons why it's better to set it down horizontally rather than vertically.  That way, it's much more stable and far less prone to even a wobble, which would scratch a disc if in operation.
My Cosplay Photography gallery, including FanimeCon 2001-2014:
http://stormfalcon.smugmug.com/CosplayPhotography

My DeviantArt Page:
http://stormfalcon.deviantart.com

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: Stormfalcon on May 09, 2009, 08:48:59 PM
As far as E74 is concerned, it's now covered by the same three-year warranty as the Red Ring of Death.
Too bad my warranty died long ago when I piled away the sticker on the case keeping it from opening...

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

abcbadcat

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on May 09, 2009, 11:34:34 PM
Too bad my warranty died long ago when I piled away the sticker on the case keeping it from opening...

You should have used a blow dryer to get the warranty off

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: abcbadcat on May 09, 2009, 11:45:50 PM
Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on May 09, 2009, 11:34:34 PM

You should have used a blow dryer to get the warranty off

Meh, probably wouldn't even send it in anyway.
Wait a month? Screw that.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

abcbadcat

I would be kinda pissed when/if I need to send mine in but since mine is modded, I'll probably just fix it myself.

flipako

gammertag: Vanilla11

i play
cod4
cod:waw
l4d
SCIV
halo 3
assassin's creed
BF2BC

i play cod4 and cod:waw alot more i barely play l4d but im up for some zombie butt kicking =]

Lucifargundam

if that the master a 'prentice have,
Entirely then that he him tell,
That he the craft ably may know,
Wheresoever he go under the sun.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on May 03, 2009, 01:02:18 PM
GamerTag:
TC X0 Lt 0X  (them be Zeroes)

Games:
Phantasy Star Universe ( Bought it for 5 dollars. Played it once and have not used it sense // played the MMO demo once)
Pocketbike Racer (Pro game be pro)
Gears of War 1 (broken, though screw it and the retarded multiplayer based upon glitching. All I want is to get the achievements =P)
Dead Rising (I lended my Two Worlds to a friend who lended this to me. He has not come back to reclaim it, and I have not looked back. Still I have never beat the game. Too lazy =P)
The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion (So many hours, all lost by my hard drive breaking. I want my treasure hoard back. If I every play it again though I'll at least know how to get to 60 in 5 hours. Silly leveling system =P)
Armored Core 4 (I lost all my mechs after my hard drive broke too. Though I stopped playing online a while back do to more interesting things to play. And the online was horribly designed. And everyone was Elitist dicks)
Crackdown (This game made me sad before my hard drive even broke. The data got corrupted. Only 4 orbs from getting all of them...)
Final Fantasy 11 (I bought this version with all expansions or such for 30 bucks. It came with a free month or so of play. It must have been the server I was in, but the game was pretty devoid of life. Still, the few people I met were fun to play with until I put it aside.)
Fallout 3 (I can hardly pick this game up anymore after my HD broke. This game is pretty tedious and im don't got the time to play it.)
Battle for Middle Earth 2 (Got it for 20 bucks. It did not keep my attention long though.)
Naruto Rise of a Ninja (Here is a game I somehow had fun playing. The combat system was simple and not bad. I somehow even kept interest to beat it. Still have not got all the achievements though)
Mass Effect (One of the better games I played. Overall it was a fun mix of RPG and Shooter. That is if you played it as a shooter. But hell if I ever get all those achievements. Have to go through the game like 5 times for them.)
Big Bumpin (Pro game is pro)
Sneak King (OMG. The only thing that kept me going was the fact that the King was so damn creepy.)
Civilizations Revolution (Great strategy game for consoles. I eventually stopped playing it but it still a fun game)
Dead or Alive 4 (Got it for cheap. Its a fun game, though the last boss with it's 1HKO move pisses me off)
Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball (Say what you will, but this game was fun. For a week. Well for some reason my sister loves playing it. Kinda creepy.)
Fable 2 (Great game. Still have not gone through and completed much of the side quests, but certainly a great game.)
Halo 3 (As one could see from my Signature, I play this game by far the most. Still have been slaking off on it recently do to school and such. Still, this is the game I play.)
Call of Duty 4 (While at it's core it is a horribly designed game (multiplayer wise), this game is a fun game to play if you want to relax.)

Bumping my stuff up

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Dagger-6

Yuan0621

Halo3 ODST coming out in less than two weeks, and that's all I'll be playing until Dragon Age Origins comes out, in which case I'll play through that for a week straight, then back to ODST.

Jerry

I have to admit, I'm not an uber Halo series fan, but I do like the voice acting team [the guys from Firefly] and I totally respect them.
So yah, I'll be jumping on that bandwagan, though I'm a terrible shot. :P

Xbox Gamertag-   Jranma23456

*** please note that my roommates are usually using my Netflix on my xbox ***
So dont ask me why I'm watching the L word, Dexter, and other random chick flix... that would be my roommates...

Anyway back to the games:
Halo 3
Left 4 Dead
Resident Evil 5
Gears of War 2
Rockband 2
Need for speed: most wanted

Will be eventually picking up:
Left 4 Dead 2
Halo ODST
Beatles Rockband

or check out my profile via facebook xbox live app.
http://apps.facebook.com/xbox-live/Gamercard.aspx?gtag=Jranma23456
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: Jerry on September 11, 2009, 08:32:24 AM
I have to admit, I'm not an uber Halo series fan, but I do like the voice acting team [the guys from Firefly] and I totally respect them.
So yah, I'll be jumping on that bandwagan, though I'm a terrible shot. :P

Xbox Gamertag-   Jranma23456

*** please note that my roommates are usually using my Netflix on my xbox ***
So dont ask me why I'm watching the L word, Dexter, and other random chick flix... that would be my roommates...

Anyway back to the games:
Halo 3
Left 4 Dead
Resident Evil 5
Gears of War 2
Rockband 2
Need for speed: most wanted

Will be eventually picking up:
Left 4 Dead 2
Halo ODST
Beatles Rockband

or check out my profile via facebook xbox live app.
http://apps.facebook.com/xbox-live/Gamercard.aspx?gtag=Jranma23456
Only if I can watch Netflix with them.
I wish I had it (._.)

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

DentyneIce408

Hmm... I got a new hard drive so I ended up changing my name originally it was ZerOxPaiN (something like that) I kinda forgot my password.

So my current GamerTag: DentyneIce420

I just switch Hard drives yesterday so my game library = 0.

But here's the games I own:

Batman: Arkham Asylum
Warriors Orochi 2
Crackdown
Resident Evil 5
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
Forza Motorsport 3
Gears of Wars 2
BioShock
Fallout 3
Fable 2
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2
------
My future games:
Borderlands
Modern Warfare 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Dead Rising 2
Bio Shock 2
Crackdown 2
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2 
Brutal Legends
Final Fantasy XIII
(Their mostly sequels.)
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: DentyneIce408 on October 28, 2009, 12:21:57 AM
Hmm... I got a new hard drive so I ended up changing my name originally it was ZerOxPaiN (something like that) I kinda forgot my password.

So my current GamerTag: DentyneIce420

I just switch Hard drives yesterday so my game library = 0.

But here's the games I own:

Batman: Arkham Asylum
Warriors Orochi 2
Crackdown
Resident Evil 5
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
Forza Motorsport 3
Gears of Wars 2
BioShock
Fallout 3
Fable 2
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2
------
My future games:
Borderlands
Modern Warfare 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Dead Rising 2
Bio Shock 2
Crackdown 2
Brutal Legends
Final Fantasy XIII
(Their mostly sequels.)

If you can access the Email attached to the Windows Live account, you can go online and click on the "Forgot Password" button when trying to sign into your Windows LIVE. You can then reset it through a series of steps. I've done it a few times.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

SimaSeph

Gamertag - DemonKing1582

Games;

Dead or Alive 4
Armored Core 4/For Answer
Left 4 Dead
Phantasy Star Universe
Uhhh...
Not sure what else.

I'll have Dragon Age: Origins and Left 4 Dead 2 soon.
I'll add more if I can think of them later.
Fanime 2010: Sima Yi, Sergei Dragunov, and Sephiroth.
A man's life is but 50 years. It is but a dream - an illusion in the great order of things. None given life in this world can escape destruction.

DentyneIce408

I tried that already, and besides I can't remember my answer on the secret questions. :( When I think about it I don't mind replaying all my games again. Though it's another long hours unlocking stuff again, especially for Warriors Orochi 2.

Oh yeah, can you use a memory card to transfer arcade and saved games from one account to another?
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: DentyneIce408 on October 29, 2009, 09:14:10 AM
I tried that already, and besides I can't remember my answer on the secret questions. :( When I think about it I don't mind replaying all my games again. Though it's another long hours unlocking stuff again, especially for Warriors Orochi 2.

Oh yeah, can you use a memory card to transfer arcade and saved games from one account to another?

You can move them to another Xbox, but only the account they were purchased on and accounts on the xbox they were purchased on can transfer over

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Jerry

Recent update for me:

Gamertag Xbox 360 -   Jranma23456

picked up:

Left4Dead2
Borderlands
COD: Modern Warfare 2

still also playing: