[Done] Free Photoshoots by t-ono.net

Started by The-O, May 04, 2009, 02:12:53 PM

The-O

Photoshoot proofs should have been sent out to everyone who we worked with this year at FanimeCon. Please check your inboxes and email and let me know ASAP if you have not received them.

It was a pleasure working with each and every one of you and we hope to work with some of you again next year.

We we also be at Anime Expo 2009, so let us know if you are also going!
The-O Network Online Executive Editor
Con Reports, Photos, News, Interviews, Reviews, and more!
www.t-ono.net

ovtrlan

I would love it if you would take a photoshoot of me as Zhuge Liang on Sunday. I know quite a few places, and I know quite a few poses for the character.
When I am done with my current project, it will be amazing! :D

JiiiWiz

Hm, it'd be lovely if you can do a photoshoot of me and my friend. I'll be going as Ume and she will go as kururu from Air Gear. We can do the photoshoot around Fanime on Saturday :] and we know quite a few poses and etc. Also positions for the camera. We'll let you know if we know more places and etc.

~Nami
"Please don't.."

cherryteagirl

will you be available on Saturday at 10am? 

LordMoufMouf

If you have flexible times, I would love to be considered for a photoshoot!

Psykotik

Hello there fellow Fanime goers,

I'm the Chief Photographer for t-ono.net, and I will be one of the photographers taking photoshoots this year. You can also PM me if you have any specific requests for the photoshoot or just want to ask about specific details.
FanimeCon Live Programming Staff (2002-2004)
FanimeCon Rover Staff (2004-2006)

The-O Network - Chief Photographer
www.t-ono.net

Freelance Professional Photographer - For Hire

Psykotik

FanimeCon Live Programming Staff (2002-2004)
FanimeCon Rover Staff (2004-2006)

The-O Network - Chief Photographer
www.t-ono.net

Freelance Professional Photographer - For Hire

The-O

Just a quick update, we have begun working on scheduling photoshoots. Check your PM inboxes in the next couple of days.
www.t-ono.net

The-O

Update: Check your inboxes as we have just worked out the schedules.
www.t-ono.net

BrokenSilhouette

Hello this is Silhouette from Okage-Sama De~ Productions I would love to be considered for a photoshoot as well as I am sure other members from our group would like to be in it since we seem to lack a beautiful group photo as well as some good photos for certain cosplays. I am not entirely sure which cosplay we would like to have our photos taken in, but I will contact my group members tonight and post another response with the cosplay we want and see the availability of times. If the group decides they do not want the photoshoot I as well as my sister will probably still be up for it :) Thanks.
Silhouette- Proud Member of Okage-Sama De~ Productions!

Myspace: http://myspace.com/crazykidalwayz

konataFTW

Is Friday open? I would like to have a photoshoot with my group =)

Rin and Len Kagamine
Rui and Rei Kagene
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Rin [default] of Vocaloids
-Rin [Magnet] of Vocaloids
-Sakura [jumpsuits] of TRC
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

BrokenSilhouette

Quote from: BrokenSilhouette on May 16, 2009, 04:44:01 PM
Hello this is Silhouette from Okage-Sama De~ Productions I would love to be considered for a photoshoot as well as I am sure other members from our group would like to be in it since we seem to lack a beautiful group photo as well as some good photos for certain cosplays. I am not entirely sure which cosplay we would like to have our photos taken in, but I will contact my group members tonight and post another response with the cosplay we want and see the availability of times. If the group decides they do not want the photoshoot I as well as my sister will probably still be up for it :) Thanks.

So I talked to my Group and they said they are up for the photoshoot. Here are the following details. Let me know if this works :)

Day: Saturday
Time: 2:30 P.M.
Costumes: Soul Eater

If you can confirm this then I can hand out a cell phone number and we can choose a location. Also if you want to know every character involved let me know. There will be about 10 in my group. Thanks :)

Tenchi Fan

Quote from: BrokenSilhouette on May 16, 2009, 04:44:01 PM

;D

BrokenSilhouette

Hey Tenchi FAN! Thank you again for taking our photos at the Japanese Tea Garden! If you find us we would love to take some more with you! Thank you so much!

<33

*rei*

Hello The-0san! I would like to be considered for a photoshoot for my Felicia from Darkstalkers if you still have some time available. THank you!
Fanime 2010 Woo Hoo!

The-O

If we have forgotten anyone who has requested a photoshoot please send me a PM ASAP.

Thanks!
www.t-ono.net

Knight of Infinity

It would be awesome if me and my friend could get a photo shoot. what times are open? ill be coming as knight of seven. and my friend a random shinigami. lolz
Knight of Infinity at your service!

The-O

This is probably going to be the last post I will be adding here before the con, if you have received a PM from me and have not given me your contact number please do so ASAP or you will be dropped from our schedule!

I will be calling each scheduled individual later tonight or tomorrow to confirm the time and places.
www.t-ono.net

The-O

Photoshoot proofs should have been sent out to everyone. Please check your inboxes and email and let me know ASAP if you have not received them. It was a pleasure working with each and every one of you.

We we also be at Anime Expo, so let me know if you will be going!
www.t-ono.net

OGIGA

How much do you charge if we actually want some photos?