RIP actor Dom Deluise

Started by Barnes, May 06, 2009, 12:00:09 AM

Barnes

Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

macaulayman

I'll miss him I'm a big SG1 collector and I was hoping "Ergo" would come to a con. Funny man.
Did you know he has the same body mesurment as Loni Anderson? It;s true, her waist and his neck.

Dagger-6

ELDEMONIO

I don't know who he is and yet I miss him already.

Dagger-6

Dome Deluise was known for acting in various shows, including several Mel Brooks films (Blazing Saddles, History of the World, Spaceballs).  He's also known for doing a lot of voice over work, which is where I primarily recognized him from.  He did a lot of work with Burt Reynolds and in various animated movies by Don Bluth (American Tail, Secret of NIMH, All Dogs Go To Heaven).  Among other random TV appearances, he also hosted a cooking show and wrote a couple of children's and cook books.

"Dom always made you feel better when he was around and there will never be another like him. I never heard him say an unkind word about anyone. I will miss him very much."
-Burt Reynolds

G.I.R

Quote from: DarkShinigamiX3 on May 06, 2009, 05:22:58 PM

Oh, you must watch "Cannonball Run" to really appreciate him.   Here is a clip of him as Captain Chaos.

ELDEMONIO

Quote from: G.I.R on May 08, 2009, 01:15:39 AM
Quote from: DarkShinigamiX3 on May 06, 2009, 05:22:58 PM

Oh, you must watch "Cannonball Run" to really appreciate him.   Here is a clip of him as Captain Chaos.
Looks like he was around in the 80's. =|

I'm not THAT old. :-[

Amazing that the cop did not arrest him.

Glitch

Quote from: trooper715 on May 06, 2009, 12:42:13 AM
Noooo...Itchy died.
Exactly my thoughts. At least he's got Charlie to keep him company up there.

Shinsengumi

He will be missed :'(

R.I.P. Dom Deluise
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

G.I.R

Dom Deluise in a very dramatic roll in Fail-Safe (1964).
(You need to go about two and a half minutes into the video before he appears).