Swap Meet Sellers! Pre-Advertise your Goods!

Started by FanFicGuru, May 06, 2009, 10:34:10 PM

Roguethe

I draw sometimessss

Xeluu

The one thing I really hope to sell is:
PS3 Collector's Edition Street Fighter 4, unopened. I purchased it for myself and decided I'd be better off with the regular edition, and since I was outside of the return policy, I'm gonna try and sell it back here.
PS3 Fight pad for SFIV, I believe I have the one with Ryu on it.

Other than that: Manga, decent amount of plush/ufo catchers (Including a Saiyuki set if someone makes me a good offer.), probably a few dvds.

I'll be trying to sell both days. >_< Missed the sign-ups for Friday.

I'll also compile a more complete list later this week.
2016 Cosplay Plans
Gomamon/Gabumon - Digimon
Jolteon Gijinka - Pokemon
Oogie Boogie - Nightmare Before Christmas

JiiiWiz

Hmm Im pretty much eyeing the wigs...and the hamtaro bijou plush..

"Please don't.."

JiiiWiz

Quote from: Rogue-Ayanami on May 11, 2009, 05:48:14 PM
Ahh, alright. That's what I thought.

DUDE XD I've been looking for people who sell lolita things such as that blue replica sun dress and yeah, what size? what are the other ones? The lolita blazer and lolita petticoat. Have pictures of em? :]

I can possibly trade with you...here are some listings!

http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,12099.0.html

The first lolita dress is not for trading unless you have another blue lolita dress that is like that one >.<

----- Oh and does anyone have any other air gear items? ^^ 
"Please don't.."

abcbadcat

Okay, if I am able to make it to the swap meet, I would be selling...

DVD - Azumanga Daioh #1 - $15
DVD - Azumanga Daioh #2 - $15
DVD - Azumanga Daioh #4 - $15
DVD - Azumanga Daioh #5 - $15
DVD - Mobile Suit Gundam Movie 1 - $10
DVD - Initial D Second Stage Vol. 2 (I think it is a bootleg but it works fine) $8?
PSX - EHRGEIZ - $20
GCN - Freeloader (Play import games) - $10
PS2 - Taiko no Tatsujin (US) w/ Taiko Drum - $20
XBOX 360 - Halo 3 - $30
XBOX 360 - Far Cry 2 - $20
XBOX 360 - Fallout 3 - $40
XBOX 360 - Dead Space - $30
XBOX 360 - Madden 2009 - $15
XBOX 360 - Gears of War - $25
XBOX 360 - Call of Duty 4 - $30
XBOX 360 - Gears of War 2 - $40
XBOX 360 - Grand Theft Auto 4 - $30
XBOX 360 - Call of Duty World at War - $30
XBOX 360 - Wireless Red Controller, Battery, and charge cable - $50
DS - R4 III Flash Card + 1GB Micro SD - $20
DS - Naruto: Saikyou Ninja Daikesshuu 3 (Japanese) - $10
PC - Lost Planet (sealed) + Strategy Guide - $15
Book - Battle Royale (slight wear&tear) - $12
Other - Green Samurai Champloo Messenger Bag - $30
Other - Dragonball Z SSJ1, SSJ2, SSJ3 Gokus - $15

Even if I am not able to make the swap meet, please make me an offer and we can meet at the Thursday swap meet or any other time during the con.

I will also add more things to this list as I come across them.

Roguethe

Quote from: (GG)Nami_Misaki on May 12, 2009, 11:41:06 PM

DUDE XD I've been looking for people who sell lolita things such as that blue replica sun dress and yeah, what size? what are the other ones? The lolita blazer and lolita petticoat. Have pictures of em? :]

The first lolita dress is not for trading unless you have another blue lolita dress that is like that one >.<

Ahh XD
I'm a large.
I'm 6'2" and very HourGlass-ish.
Your stuff says small, so I don't know if you'd really wan't to buy my stuff. ^^;

I draw sometimessss

JiiiWiz

Quote from: Rogue-Ayanami on May 13, 2009, 11:54:59 AM

Ahh XD
I'm a large.
Your stuff says small, so I don't know if you'd really wan't to buy my stuff. ^^;

Oh xD curses, im so small then D: ah well, thanks anyway ^^ but do you have anymore air gear things besides lil simca doll? XD
"Please don't.."

Roguethe

Quote from: (GG)Nami_Misaki on May 13, 2009, 12:11:01 PM

Ahh XD
I'm a large.

Oh xD curses, im so small then D: ah well, thanks anyway ^^ but do you have anymore air gear things besides lil simca doll? XD
That's okay. XD I wish I were small.
I might have Air Gear vol.1 with the DVD collectors box.

I draw sometimessss

elfgirlkaname

I'll be there on thursday for sure but I'm not sure if I can get a spot for friday ^^;

I'll be selling a bunch of manga for 3$ each
like:
Under the Glass Moon
Semimaiden
Beauty is the Beast
Punch!
and more ........

dvds for 10$ each
Saikano
D-N-Angel
Samuri Deeper KYO
and more...

I'll also have a bunch of old VHS tapes for 3$ each
Crying freeman
Curse of the Youma
Cat Girl Nuku Nuku
Oh! My Godess!
DNA2
and TONS MORE!!........

a Trinity Blood wall scroll 15$

a long black curly wig 10$

some BJD wigs for 10$ eyes for 4$
and clothes

Evangelion Xgouki

Quote from: Rogue-Ayanami on May 11, 2009, 01:42:35 AM
Various Asuka Langley(Evangelion) figurines: $ varies
Gendou figure: $4

Oooo... very tempting... (if I make it back in time to get to Fanime on Friday...)

JiiiWiz

Quote from: Rogue-Ayanami on May 13, 2009, 12:12:57 PM

Ahh XD
I'm a large.

Hm just the Vol. 1 dvd with collectors box? o3o
"Please don't.."

Roguethe

Quote from: (GG)Nami_Misaki on May 13, 2009, 05:15:37 PM

Ahh XD
I'm a large.

Yep.
XD Sorry.

I draw sometimessss

JiiiWiz

Quote from: Rogue-Ayanami on May 13, 2009, 06:02:07 PM
Quote from: (GG)Nami_Misaki on May 13, 2009, 05:15:37 PM

Ahh XD
I'm a large.

Yep.
XD Sorry.

ah alright XD thanks anyway
"Please don't.."

abcbadcat

OMG... I just found out you don't need to register for Thursday's swap meet

I'll be there for sure :D

(sucks that a bunch of my other friends registered late so I won't be able to walk around and check out everyone elses goods :<

snooogins

Quote from: FanFicGuru on May 06, 2009, 10:34:10 PM
Hello! I had a similar thread up last year but it's now buried deep in the vault of Fanime Forum goodness. So, I shall create a new thread.

The basic goal of this thread is for anyone planning on bringing goods for the swap meet to interact with other attendees who may be interested in their goods and for people to get a general idea of what's going to be out there. Does that mean scrolling through this thread is just as good as going to the swap meet? Of course not, there are bound to be dozens of people who don't list their for-sale items but still show up on Thursday and Friday. However, this thread is for people who might have slightly more valuable or rare goods to correspond with interested buyers as well as just listing what sort of things you will be bringing to the swap meet.

Personally, I've found my interest in anime dwindling over the past year, so I am purging my collection. (Going into grad school, not a lot of time etc. etc.) Below you will find a list of the DVDs that I will be selling along with their price and general status. If you are interested in any of the items I have listed below, feel free to PM me. I will be ATTEMPTING to sell on Thursday night, and I am not planning to sell on Friday so if you want to buy from me you should be there on Thursday night.

With that being said, here is what I have to offer (some haggling may be done, but typically not below $4 per DVD):

Azumanga Daioh Complete Thinpak- Case is a little dirty and the discs ranged from good to slightly scratched/dirty but they all play perfectly. $25 for the set.

Neon Genesis Evangelion Complete Platinum thinpak- Case is in great condition. Discs are all very clean. $35 for set

Full Metal Panic Complete Thinpak- Case is slightly damaged on the top but all discs are in great condition. $35 for the set.

Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex Complete set w/box- Includes all 7 SEALED region 1 DVDs with the box. Again, the DVDs are SEALED! $50 for set

Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig set w/bow- Includes all 7 region 1 DVDs, 6 of them are SEALED. The unsealed disc is a little dirty, but the rest of it is pristine. $50 for set.

Giant Robo complete set w/ movie- 4 disc set includes all of Giant Robo and the Ginrei Special. Box and discs are in good condition. $20 for the set.

Godannar set w/box- 6 discs out of 7. I am missing disc 2. Besides that, the discs and cases are all in great shape and so is the box. $40 for the set.

Haibane Ranmei complete set- Discs 1-4 of Haibane Ranmei. Original region 1 releases. Cases and discs are both in great shape. $30 for the set.

Haruhi Suzumiya Disc 1+ Special Box- This is the LE box for the North American release of Haruhi Suzumiya. Included is the first disc of the series and a CD with the track Hare Hare Yukai. Armband and hair bandana originally included are NOT present. $20 for the box w/DVD and CD.

Mushishi Complete DVD set- All 6 region 1 DVD with the box. The box sleeve has some light damage and the box itself has a few notable scuffs on the corners, but nothing too serious. The discs are all in great condition, as are the cases and case sleeves. $60 for the set.

Record of Lodoss War-  4 disc set. Box, cases and DVDs are all in good condition. $25 for the set.

Rune Soldier Louie thinpak complete set- The box is in terrible shape. Water damage has distorted it pretty badly. The discs are fine and play well. However, due to the water damage I'll be letting this set go for $15 to a happy home.

Saiyuki Collector's Box 1- 3 out of 6 discs present: Volumes 1, 4 and 5 along with the box. The discs and box are all in good condition. $25 for the set.

Saiyuki Collector's Box 2 complete set- Contains volumes 7-12 of Saiyuki. Discs and box are in great condition. $50 for the set

Saiyuki: Requiem movie- Disc and case in good condition. $5

Finally, if there is a buyer interested in buying this entire collection, instead of the $485 it would cost buying it all individually, I will sell the entire collection for $400.  PLEASE PM me if you are interested in this option and only serious buyers as well please.

I'm looking forward to the swap meet and can't wait to see what else people are looking to bring!

oh man i would really love to take your azumanga daioh thinpak off your hands.
; _ ;

Kyley

I'll be there on Thursday only, but here's a sneak peak at my stuff.  I'm too lazy to type everything out so I just took a few pics! :D

English Manga!  Mostly sets, but several induvidual ones too!
http://img34.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img2154.jpg

Misc. Japanese manga, and toys.
http://img19.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img2151i.jpg

The almighty Bargain bin!
http://img183.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img2150u.jpg

Also, some adult goodies, mostly doujinshi, Ecchi Magazines, and a few Manga, and one other box that I already have sealed full of art books, doujinshi, magazines, DVDs, and other misc. anime goodies.

abcbadcat

Quote from: snooogins on May 14, 2009, 01:56:28 PM
Quote from: FanFicGuru on May 06, 2009, 10:34:10 PM
Hello! I had a similar thread up last year but it's now buried deep in the vault of Fanime Forum goodness. So, I shall create a new thread.

The basic goal of this thread is for anyone planning on bringing goods for the swap meet to interact with other attendees who may be interested in their goods and for people to get a general idea of what's going to be out there. Does that mean scrolling through this thread is just as good as going to the swap meet? Of course not, there are bound to be dozens of people who don't list their for-sale items but still show up on Thursday and Friday. However, this thread is for people who might have slightly more valuable or rare goods to correspond with interested buyers as well as just listing what sort of things you will be bringing to the swap meet.

Personally, I've found my interest in anime dwindling over the past year, so I am purging my collection. (Going into grad school, not a lot of time etc. etc.) Below you will find a list of the DVDs that I will be selling along with their price and general status. If you are interested in any of the items I have listed below, feel free to PM me. I will be ATTEMPTING to sell on Thursday night, and I am not planning to sell on Friday so if you want to buy from me you should be there on Thursday night.

With that being said, here is what I have to offer (some haggling may be done, but typically not below $4 per DVD):

Azumanga Daioh Complete Thinpak- Case is a little dirty and the discs ranged from good to slightly scratched/dirty but they all play perfectly. $25 for the set.

Neon Genesis Evangelion Complete Platinum thinpak- Case is in great condition. Discs are all very clean. $35 for set

Full Metal Panic Complete Thinpak- Case is slightly damaged on the top but all discs are in great condition. $35 for the set.

Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex Complete set w/box- Includes all 7 SEALED region 1 DVDs with the box. Again, the DVDs are SEALED! $50 for set

Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig set w/bow- Includes all 7 region 1 DVDs, 6 of them are SEALED. The unsealed disc is a little dirty, but the rest of it is pristine. $50 for set.

Giant Robo complete set w/ movie- 4 disc set includes all of Giant Robo and the Ginrei Special. Box and discs are in good condition. $20 for the set.

Godannar set w/box- 6 discs out of 7. I am missing disc 2. Besides that, the discs and cases are all in great shape and so is the box. $40 for the set.

Haibane Ranmei complete set- Discs 1-4 of Haibane Ranmei. Original region 1 releases. Cases and discs are both in great shape. $30 for the set.

Haruhi Suzumiya Disc 1+ Special Box- This is the LE box for the North American release of Haruhi Suzumiya. Included is the first disc of the series and a CD with the track Hare Hare Yukai. Armband and hair bandana originally included are NOT present. $20 for the box w/DVD and CD.

Mushishi Complete DVD set- All 6 region 1 DVD with the box. The box sleeve has some light damage and the box itself has a few notable scuffs on the corners, but nothing too serious. The discs are all in great condition, as are the cases and case sleeves. $60 for the set.

Record of Lodoss War-  4 disc set. Box, cases and DVDs are all in good condition. $25 for the set.

Rune Soldier Louie thinpak complete set- The box is in terrible shape. Water damage has distorted it pretty badly. The discs are fine and play well. However, due to the water damage I'll be letting this set go for $15 to a happy home.

Saiyuki Collector's Box 1- 3 out of 6 discs present: Volumes 1, 4 and 5 along with the box. The discs and box are all in good condition. $25 for the set.

Saiyuki Collector's Box 2 complete set- Contains volumes 7-12 of Saiyuki. Discs and box are in great condition. $50 for the set

Saiyuki: Requiem movie- Disc and case in good condition. $5

Finally, if there is a buyer interested in buying this entire collection, instead of the $485 it would cost buying it all individually, I will sell the entire collection for $400.  PLEASE PM me if you are interested in this option and only serious buyers as well please.

I'm looking forward to the swap meet and can't wait to see what else people are looking to bring!

oh man i would really love to take your azumanga daioh thinpak off your hands.
; _ ;

Sorry but I already am going to get that

Roguethe

Hey, I want to sell at the Swap Meet, and among other things, I have tons of Pokemon Cards I'd like to sell.
So first off, would anyone even be interested in buying?
And if so, how much should I price these at?
:/ I have no clue!

I have pictures, but my Camera is refusing to upload them right now.
So for now, I'll just list the star cards I have;
Manaphy
Articuno
Zapadosx2
Empoleon
Dustox
Kabutops
Machamp
Mime Jr.
Sneasel
Umbreon
Jolteon
Hitmochan
Hypno
Houndoom
Dark Raichu
Raichu
Altaria
Weezing
Magneton
Hippowdon
Dark Omastar
Golem
Pachirisu
Houndour

..And then a Crap-load of Diamonds and Circles, Aswell as Trainers.
A lot of these cards are originals, and over 10 years old. Though I have bought decks here and there since I was like, 8. XD
I also have a lot more stars, but this is just what I see right now.

I draw sometimessss

Roguethe

Also, I don't know if Pokemon is going to be a table top game this year.
But maybe that would help sell them?...
XD

I draw sometimessss

KingKamor

I'll be mainly selling manga at 50%-ish off, depending on the publisher. ($4-$7 each)

I'll also have various DVDs, again 50% or more off. ($8-$12 each)

A couple wall scrolls. A Naruto one and an Inuyasha one. ($8 each.)

About two years worth of Shonen Jumps. '05-'07 or '06 to '08, I believe. ($2 each.)