Meet Up? New Person Attending

Started by apsykes, May 07, 2009, 05:28:13 PM

apsykes

Hello, After Watching countless videos of fanime, and also my friend drinking a redline energy drink and running all over school awaiting fanine in the upcomming hour(2008) i wanted to go, but due to not knowing anyone, didnt go.

This Year, this Wolf-Fox Has some furry friends that are going so im going!
I am in the Furry Fandom, Anime(obviously), Gaming, Computers, Airplanes, Bicycles, and some more!
I'm going to be 16 (May 13th) by the time the con happens, and i'm a San Jose Local.

Just a few things i know that are somewhat related(I SAID SOMEWHAT):
-Nvision 2008 (Hosted By Nvidia) was held in the convention center Fanime uses.
-Further Confusion 2010 is Going to be held at the Fairmont Hotel Near the Convention Center in January.
-Fanime 2008 Caused My Friend to drink a energy drink and rip some of my hair off from the excitement of waiting 30 min...(still feel the pain on head.)
-Fanime 2008 there was a Single Protestor(hope he doesnt protest at fc...)
-Fanime has sponsor Nvidia(?)

Hope to meet new Friends there!
I TALK LIKE A TOYOTA, I DON'T WANNA STOP!

ultramangaia

You should of went last year.I`ve been going to anime cons since 1992 and went not knowing anyone for a lot of those times.I always had fun since their was a lot of events an programing to keep me happy.I met people along the way and hang out with some of them since anime is still my main interest to this day.Hope you enjoy Fanime this year.Make sure you bring lots of money for the dealers room an swap meet friday night.